Reviews for Iron Shuichi
Valeicia chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
NAAAAH! Incredible story! Hilarious, and loved the scene at the end.
Loki Kitty chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
Wow, that was just like watching another episode of the anime! You did a really wonderful job with this, I loved it!
Chance chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
This was so great! It was hiliarious yet romantic. You pulled the story off nicely. Great ending, too! Thanks for the great read.
Rebecca the Great chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Neato! This was really well-written, from what I've seen of some of the Gravitation fics out there. Great job on the characterizations, and this was a really spiffy idea! Funny, too, especially Shu-kun's stew-stuff. _ I liked it!
Jen Wand chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
WOMAN! I didn't know you were hanging out around here! HELLOO! I see you have good taste in anime still :grin: Waiting for your first Gravi lemon, luv. This was hysterical :D Please e-mail me!
Ms Devil chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Oh, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! The Iron Chef show was extremely life-like and realistic, and Keiko was utterly precious! Quite a shock at the end, during her conversation with K, but I guess that DOES show what a great actress she is. And kudos to Shu for having remembered about the soap! *giggles* This is utterly fantastic; I love it! It's great! }:)
Rinny chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
damn, that was a long fic. but it was worth it. _ i could really see this happening on the show. doki yatta!
Lady Cosmos chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
That was really cute. You portrayed the characters very well. I loved how you made Keiko be part of K's plan _, it seemed like something he would do. Hope you have more Gravi ideas.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
this was great! fun and funny, had me giggling near-constantly, plus sweet to boot - it played just like an ep of the show! (Gravi, I mean...I still haven't seen Iron Chef *siiiigh*) loved everyone's roles...'specially K, such a great manager!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2