Reviews for Sunclan's Destiny
Dawnlight25 chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
Wow... That was a great story with a nice ending! Woohoo! I loved it! Well, I best be going! Bye! Good luck!
Dawnlight25 chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
OMG! . YOU. DONE!? Aaaaaahahalala
Dawnlight25 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Wow! Your fic is epic! I will now be a new follower! *Sigh* I wish I could learn Sunclan moves! Hi-yah! Ka-pow! I can't wait to read more! BTW, when they do the Sunclan moves, could you describe specifically what they're doing (for example, batting paws, tackling, running,etc.)? Bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Hazelight
Mossflower chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Okay... I was wrong... :)
Mossflower chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
EAGLEFLIGHT! IT'S EAGLEFLIGHT! (In case you didn't know, I'm reading this for the first time :D)
MayWing123 chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
I feel SO bad for Rippedtail. Featherfur's first died, and they had to kill his second! (Crying, crying) Then Featherfur DIED! You are so EVIL!

A lot of your sentences weren't closed. Watch out for this.

Ranfeather is a-out! Peace!
MayWing123 chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Why is the characters chapter 4? Sorry the prologue and chapter 1 is the same on wol warriors. Oops. I'll chage it. Keep reading and writing! Layta!
MayWing123 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
This is a good story. PLEZE red the battle of the heroes! It says its by warriorstar12, but its by me, I just used my friend's account. And also PLEASE read wolf warriors! I'll also write a story completely about cats. If you like warriorstar12's (My friend) stories, then you'll like this! Look for ThunderClan's secret. LAYTA!
MayWing123 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
WHO! So awesome! keep writing! I found one mistake. In the last paragraph, the 5th sentence, when Skypaw said "I had him totally beat," it isn't closed. Layta!
MayWing123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
HEY! Good story! Uh... I've been having trouble with my story, The Battle of the Heroes, and it would be REALLY nice if you could read it and review it for me. Thanks! (Just to let you know, if you don't like foxes, don't read my story! I'm also making a story of warrior cats and warrior wolves! Look for Wolf warriors: returning of StreamClan!) PEACE OUT!
warriorstar12 chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Wah!W-why must it end! Wah! Well im glad that you have a sequel. keep updating!
warriorstar12 chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
ah! going to die! i love your story! ah! ur so mean, i actually kinda liked willowpaw. but oh well she was bad. can't wait for ur new fanfic!
Stonestar chapter 25 . 3/9/2009
Okay, I know it is 3/9/09 and all... but you said to review even after it was finished, so I am. I like it a lot! And I hope you write more!
noblepond chapter 26 . 2/17/2009