Reviews for Monitor Duty
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww.
So cute.
I love Flash's thoughts.
They're always so lovely!
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Nicely done. I liked it a lot.
Callie24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Monitor duty provokes some deep thoughts. (Maybe they should play some music or something. . .hm.)

I love this. It makes me feel proud to be a fangirl! You're a beautiful writer, and I generally love your stories, and this one is main exhibit A. This is wonderful.
Hatter Madigan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
"(even though Wally is going to change all that by screaming it out at the next meeting and speeding away before Bruce can massacre him)"...I LOVE YOU! That was the most amazing thing i've read...LOL! Please, PLEASE write a drabble about that moment...I will love you FOREVA!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I love it, its so beautiful how much Wally loves and admires Bruce and so easily looks past the cold distances and blunt comments to sees the real Bruce.
spiel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
"It’s nice to relax a little instead of going after some maniac with a death ray, or a heat ray, or a freeze ray, or whatever ray it is they’re selling at the evil genius conventions this week."

Aw~ I seem to always miss those D:

But wait... nuu~ I'm missing the genius part here D:

"They had a point. Bruce is probably the most relationship-challenged man on the planet. He’s stubborn, short-tempered, and blunt to the point of being rude. He also never shares the remote, steals all the covers, and always takes the last slice of Alfred’s pie."

Pie *A*

"And Batman would be able to do it, because he’s Batman, and everyone knows that Batman can do anything."

*goes all twinkly-eyed* so cute

And recalling how Flash always hero-worshipped Bats makes it even cuter :D
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw...I love this! Then ending is great, but I love the whole thing, too. Awesome job!
Comicsgirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Hey, this was really good! Are you going to write more like this one? Cause if you do i will most certainly read them. I also love the Wally/Bruce pairing. Their personallities are so alike, yet so opposite that they are perfect when blended together.

hope you get lots more reviews! (good one's cause this rocked!)

Comicsgirl
KotoriRod chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aw! That's so cute of him to think about Bats that way. X3 Fan girlish scream must be surpressed. Oh god... KYAH! So cute! Thanks for writing this!

-Marielle, Co-leader of Anime Fan Team