Reviews for A Long Time
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was so sweet. I love the idea of the two of them together.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Aww, I really liked this! Great job! So sweet! Loved how you tied everything together. Brilliant work!
Drucilla Black chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
A lovely little story. I always had that vibe at the end of the movie that there was potential for a romantic relationship between Maurice & Mrs Potts :-). Glad to see I wasnt the only one who saw it too.
Ms. Draca chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute.
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
WOW I LOVE IT! so cute! It reminds me of My great aunt getting married at 88 . (: it made me happy!
samus18 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is wonderful. )))

I always thought they looked nice together at the end of the movie. Kind of like kindred spirits, you know?

This was great, and I'm glad you wrote it. _
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
So sweet! I want this to happen! Both characters totally deserve to have someone special in their life, and who better than each other? Aww, loved this fic! :)
Fawn of the woods chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Thankyou for this story. I think these two would be great together. _
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Thank you for a sweet tale of the beginning of what assuredly followed the end of the movie. Maurice and Mrs. Potts belong together, and it's nice to read some one actually doing a story for them. I hope to see more from you in the near future.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aw, that is SO sweet! I got that vibe of Maurice/Mrs. Potts from the ending of the movie too - it's lovely to see someone flesh it out into a story. Great job!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
In the special edition of Beauty and the Beast, one of the directors says they look like they are gonna end up together. Lol glad I'm not the only one. Good job!