Reviews for Skeleton Key
Kathy T chapter 1 . 7/29/2009

MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yay! I love it, haha! But...upon reading this, I do realize I need a favor from you...I will just PM it to you since it would be awkward to ask in a review...but this is too cute:)
ChocolateRosePetals chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
lol that was a really cute story!
Matelia-legwll chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is a good story. I liked the general idea, although you never did say what was in the chest. Unsolved mysteries make me curious. _ But it was fun.

Helpful tip: to get more feedback from people reading the third generation, you will want to put this under "Lily Luna Potter," and "James Sirius Potter," rather than "James Potter" and "Lily Evans Potter," where it is right now. has finally differentiated between Harry's parents, and Harry's kids. It would be a shame not to get more readers for this story because it was accidentally put in the wrong category.
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
what was in it?
schizophrenic-clown chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL! I love this! So, funny! But, what was in the chest? lol, anyway, good, awesomely sweet!
Treehugger1427 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
was funny. Sorry it took me so long to read it.
icandealwithfate chapter 1 . 10/28/2008

intense :D
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
OMG Jackie! That was so cute! It was just perfect! I really liked it! You should write like this more often, instead of script. You are a great writer! See you tomorrow!

KlainePotter chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
What was in there?

That was a really good story!