Reviews for The Ghouls are Out Tonight
marinaxfagundes chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved it! So funny! Favorited.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Nice
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
lol you should of written the sex scene heh heh lol I love this it's so awesome
lazy-expert chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
lol that was hilarious _ and so cute! i luved it :3
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
ooh I love sasuke as a vampire. hehe naruto and sasuke must have had alot of fun in the bedroom.
NaTsUkO-ChAn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
So? Naruto wasn't send into Gaara's room? Hmm... Weird but awesome! )
kaylakaiba chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
this was so cute and awsome. I love this story keep up the good work.
asdhalksjlaew chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Heh, yeah, you guys keep screaming.

-smirks-

And a Thalamus is part of the brain, the middle of the front part; Thalami is the plural of Thalamus.

O_O

Nayeli chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Great fic, i liked it a lot!:)

it was funny and i loved it vampire sasuke, glad you are back!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Slightly cute but you can do better!
lightxLlover chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
loved it! sasunaru roxs! oh yeah, hjere is the definition. Anatomy. the middle part of the diencephalon through which sensory impulses pass to reach the cerebral cortex.
imXcoldX1891 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Yay !

thal·a·mus (thāl'ə-məs) Pronunciation Key

n. pl. thal·a·mi (-mī')

1. Anatomy A large ovoid mass of gray matter situated in the posterior part of the forebrain that relays sensory impulses to the cerebral cortex.

2. Botany The receptacle of a flower.

That's a weird replacement word for Thang! Word can be very weird sometimes...

Anyway! Great story! I loved the Haunted House theme!
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Thalami: Thalamus, plural. 1: Anatomy: a large ovoid mass of gray matter situated in the posterior part of the forebrain that relays sensory impulses to the cerebral cortex. 2: Botany: the receptacle of a flower. So, pretty much, something that tells you what you're feeling, or (if I'm reading it right), a plant's sexual organs. Interesting...we always knew Bill Gates had some problems, ne?

Anyway, great fic, I loved it! Hilarious. Very faux-halloween-y-a little scary, but more funny than creepy. I love Sasuke as the vampire...such a typecast.

Jennifer.