Reviews for Ditchwater and Champagne
mamita chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I prefer Ed uke, I love the couple RoyxEd, although the couple AlfonsxEd love it, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before fics hopefully do more of them, you still so thanks and kisses.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Loved this!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Ha, very nicely done. I enjoyed the characterization and how lost Ed was throughout most of this. XD
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
HAH, I can picture this whole thing very clearly, they're both so handsome and ridiculous at the same time. I love it!
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
WE That was cute! Alfons: I'm TOtAlLY DruNk! Ed: Uh-h- gets kissed - WHA? Ah well, he's drunk...wait, he doesn't smell of a brewery! Alfons: ;D wAt dO YoU mean by that, Ed?

XD and I love La Traviata
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. I love the descriptions, I love how Heinrich and Ed act, and I hope they get to talk about that kiss or end up together some time after that little event.

Cute story, great writing, great job!
Tramontana Keeper chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
D absolutely adorable. I loved the little period touches as well. Good job!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/2/2008

Alfons' in love

I rather like this pairing (it's better than incest *flinches*).
thebestIcan chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
That was simply amazing! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading an FMA fiction! Bravo!
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh, I absolutely LOVE it! Thank you for writing this!
Potions for Foxes chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You witch!

The phrase 'more than he baragined for' means Ed gets unexpected gay sex. It does not translate into a kiss on the cheek. No, it simply does not work that way.

I demand that you continue this. Please? You really, really should. Make it a two-shot or something. Just as long as there is more kissing.

Moreover, Alfons should've at least groped Ed's ass. Seriously, now Ed's never going to believe that he is drunk. He just blew an awesome opportunity.