Reviews for Commiseration Night
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/3
That was awesome. I love the fact he just didn't get it. When I marry, I want to have bliss like that. XD
licketyli chapter 1 . 1/11
Omg, you accurately predicted the Sai/Ino paring six years before it was canon! I'm seriously impressed because that pairing was so random. Haha. Soo cute!
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Only those two could have such a perfect relationship. Seven years of constant sex? The other guys probably secretly cursed Naruto and Sasuke for the rest of their lives.
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
poor married Naruto and Sasuke!
JellyBeanBo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Most adorable, dirty, domestic fic ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Don't they get tired? Every day for seven years. That's inhuman!
s.noble chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I never review but I wanted you to hit 100 reviews. I was laughing the entire time and it was exactly what I needed, thank you. :)
wicked liz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Epic. Like seriously.

Plus Sasuke and Naruto would have a perfect marriage like this cause they're obsessive and focused to abnormal standards.

Though Naruto's advice was pretty spot on.
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
0ne W0rd:

Fucking A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Opps, Im wrong... Whatever. Still LMFAO! ;3
asd chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ramen... As Sex Toy? Lol.
katsekala chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
HAHAHAHA! Very funny! Many kisses!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I am filled with squee right now. So much squee, it's POURING out of Me. Hmm. That sounded wrong, but, you get My point, I hope. That, this? Is one of the BEST THINGS EVER! Thank you for writing, I ADORE all your slash. :)
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I would actuly really like to see you write a Lemon one shot with a minor conection to this with the hot kinky sex.

Funny story, i could sadly see the guy's of Naruto doing this every week lol love it!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
No way, I got milk in my blouse because of this story... don't ask r-r

This is sooooooo funny! :D, Definetily to favorites.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. I think you've almost proven that being gay is better than being in a hetero marriage... Wow that was oh so hilarious! Naruto is so obliviously happy he didn't even know that he was bragging -chuckles-