Reviews for Black Birds
lunaatje123 chapter 26 . 5/21
So yeah, I've been digging through your older stories, can't help it, I just really enjoy your style of writing. And darn it, now I'm actually interested in trying Negima again, you make that series' magic sound so interesting... Even though I know that every previous time I tried it, the H in the early chapters was just too much for my liking (I'm not opposed to panty shots and stuff, but there has to be a good story to back it up, and in my memories what I read of Negima had too much of the first and too little of the latter)... anyway, enough rambling about stuff mostly unconnected to this story XD
Thank you for 26 chapters of enjoyable reading and an interesting blend of HP and Ouran!
I have stumbled upon this elegantly written story and I have fallen in love with it. Everything is just completely brilliant. I do hope you find inspiration soon and continue one day.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 26 . 5/9
More please this is a really good story
winfield56 chapter 26 . 5/9
hope this story is not abandoned, too good so when will it be updated?

The Netherlands
biblioholic chapter 26 . 4/27
Great story. I love stories that are long and slow but still have enough complexity to keep me interested, like this one.

I wonder when the Death Eaters are planning to strike and if we'll get to see their point of view sometime.

Really cherishing the slow build romance as well (although it's very see see no touch).

I did catch a couple of spelling errors or word swaps in the first few chapters (but unfortunately I don't remember them in detail).

I'm surprised there was no mention of going to see Orihime(?) after the "murder" incident. Is she located in a secure area?

I'm glad I decided to go and look through your older works. They've been quite enjoyable thus far.

Update if/when the inspiration strikes!
Silv Sapphire chapter 26 . 4/9
They're so... Sweeeeeeet! So cute! I love those two. I totally went into hysterics at Takashi's inner pervert. Lol.
Kazeneko-san chapter 26 . 4/4
You stated in one of your previous chapters harry had a basilisk animagus but now he's is a wolf and a falcon, clarification please.
LunaDragAngel chapter 26 . 3/21
I remember reading this before & i enjoyed how shika was dark & mysterious. 8 love when he's portrayed with a prickly personality that's also so honest/kind/understanding (like knowing ritsu & reiko are basically pure individuals no matter how they appear )
truefictionaddict chapter 26 . 3/20
If you ever decide to update this fix I'll be waiting
polkadotturtles chapter 26 . 3/18
Hey loved this story I hope you continue it one day!
AkiraNatsume chapter 20 . 2/28
Hey, Is Hitsugaya a popular last name in Japan? Reminds me of Toushiro Hitsugaya Taichou from Bleach. And Matsumoto reminds me of Rangiku Matsumoto FuFukutaichou in Bleach Squad 10.
SeerFlight1011 chapter 10 . 2/26
Flashbacks suck.
uwishuwerecool chapter 26 . 2/22
more?
Psyka chapter 26 . 1/29
Love it please update again soon
DragonHeartXD chapter 1 . 1/9
I have read this already but...Nothing I do or say can make you continue this can I?
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »