Reviews for Black Birds
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 17 . 1/16
I love!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 11/23/2016
I. Love. Hermione. When they came bursting into the classroom, I nearly busted a gut laughing and that scene at the end is so gorgeous and sweet it makes me want to start baking cookies too. Absolutely lovely.
Vertia Lokison chapter 26 . 11/3/2016
MOOOORRRREEEE PLEASE. IT CANT END HERE!
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 10/7/2016
I don't know if you are ever going to confine with this story, but let me just say that I would be thrilled if you did. This is a great story! I have very much enjoyed reading it. Placing the Ouran characters into a darker setting is definitely interesting. I like it. And Harry and Mori are so cute together! I hope someday I'll get to read more! :) But if it's not meant to be, then thank you for what is here already. It's been a fun ride. :)

-Yvonne
Abigail H Lee chapter 26 . 9/23/2016
I thought this was a finished story when I started reading it:( Where have you gone Author...?...
justaislinn chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
I know it's been six freaking years but I can't help but hope that someday you'll return to this fic T-T
I hope you're not dead or anything!
Write on:)
blackbloodywolf chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
that was amusing more please
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 26 . 7/20/2016
This story is unbelievably amazing. I adore it.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
I feel awkward giving condolences. It makes me feel insensitive and rude, so that's why I didn't say anything. I AM glad his cancer isn't terminal, because that'd be extra sad and depressing and then I'd start wondering what it would be like if any of my close family, or even myself, had terminal cancer and then I'd get super sad and...yeah. My grandfather on my mom's side (my dad's dad died when he was a teen) has cancer in his arm. He's not really close with any of us, but still. I kinda know what you mean. Sorta.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
I didn't cry until Harry did. I don't like crying about the situation, but as soon as someone else starts crying, I sob like...like a...like a very depressed person, I guess.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
I bet the leak is that old guy you described. The one that is 46 and a hater. Of Harry. It feels weird calling him Shika or Shikamaru out side of the story.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Breaching of privacy is a big no-no in my books, so I'm hating on you right now Kyouya. I really truly desperately am.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I think I hate you. Your ideas are do brilliant, and your writing so fantastic, yet you have a life (I think, I haven't read your profile yet) and can't write all the time. Your writing has made me so joyful these past minutes. I just, I don't know. I don't know why I hate you but love you all the same. *sigh* Whatever. Forget about it.
hi again chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
Sorry, hit the button by accident. I just wanted to add that I am not italian, I learnt all previous information in a language class. If anyone wants to correct or extend on what's I said previously please do. I also didn't mean any offence, I just thought it was an important part of history to note.
hi chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
Brilliant story, apsokutly brilliant. I like the way yoir developing harry and mori's relationship. Slight nitpick - with authors comment rather than story. Italian isn't really anyone in Italy's first language because when your speaking about italian your really speaking about Standardised Italian - Italy is a country which can be divided into many diffrent language groups which are refered to as dialects, I think (the diffrence bettween dialects and language can sometimes be non-exsitant when political or other aspects come into play). Anyrate, the first language of people in Italy is usually/traditionaly the laguage of their area or family. Standardised Italian was invented to create a better sence of unity between the people - most Italians will learn both and possibly many others. Generally
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »