Reviews for Black Birds
GoldenGryphon chapter 25 . 8/16
Lack of ability to give consent is all that is required for rape to take place. I'm sorry you were molested and raped as a child, just as I am sorry I was held captive and raped by a psychopath as an adult. It took me over 20 years and lots of therapy (ongoing psychiatrist and meds) to finally get through the PTSD therapy they use for returning soldiers. I still am not good with strange situations/places, large groups, or strangers touching me. It's a thing. My therapist has me push to desensitize. You did a good thing with that.
Enjoying the story. Thank you for writing it!
Best thoughts.
GoldenGryphon chapter 7 . 8/14
Per your Author's note about Shika's therapy - I spent 3 months in pre-PTSD herpy preparing for the emotional baggage that was bound to be brought up, then six months in the PTSD therapy itself, then a couple of months dealing with the mental fallout. Everything is not perfect, but my mind is generally calmer and U can deal with things better than before. i'm glad you've had counseling. I think a good therapist is worth their weight in whatever you find precious.
I am greatly enjoying this story and love how you are handling the characters.
Best Thoughts!
Nuclearneonmonkeys chapter 10 . 8/6
Cries. It's so well written and really good so far. But cries.
misherukuro chapter 26 . 7/25
Thanks for sharing your writing.
PsychoJordan chapter 26 . 6/27
I just started reading this fic and it absoulbtly one of my fav Mori-senpai x Harry Potter fics ever.! I do hope u continue this, although u haven't updated in a while, it would be great to see the finishing piece.!
A sexy guest chapter 11 . 6/22
American here who loves rugby. Yep those lovely shorts that cling so wonderfully to such nicely sculpted arses. :3
I agree. "Jump off a bridge and have a nice day" is a rather strange phrase I laughed too!
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 26 . 6/14
Are you ever going to continue this story? I really like it btw. There aren't very many good harry potter OHSHC crossover fanfics on here, but this one is really good.
Loveless150050 chapter 3 . 5/31
What is Harry's name in this
Hope chapter 26 . 5/29
I like your story hope you update
Z chapter 26 . 5/19
Excellent
Holy shit it was awesome! Also, I can't change the fact that this story is more than likely abandoned, but thank you for at least doing so in such a heartwarming place. I'd still prefer to read the full, finished fic, though.
Yunnuen chapter 26 . 4/12
OH GOD! I love it! I want to know what's going to happen next! you have to update as soon as possible! please I'll be patient. greetings
pupstarstar chapter 26 . 4/3