Reviews for Neon Genesis Tankgelion
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I really can't think of what to say besides "Lol".
dstorrs chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was...hilarious! You completely capture the anime "Super Giant Robot Flaming Sword Strike of Flashing DOOOOM (Commanded by High School Boy)!" genre.

Nice job. :
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is so hilarious! And I -LOVE- Bolos! I first fell for them way back when Keith Laumer first wrote about them! ::laughs:: Yes, I am THAT old.
cklammer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Good that you mention it is a parody. I thought it was a comic without pictures. But funny.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesomeness is not measured in BOLO, but much like Ampere can be derived from Voltage, so may it be derived from Curpstomp. Or something like that.
Fri Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This one shot is so mind bogglingly amazing that it might hold the title of my favourite fanfiction ever.
100thlurker chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hear this sound? *Whoosh*

That was the sound of the point skimming past your head. It was clearly stated that this was a parody of the entire giant mecha genre, but whatever, you philistines are pathetically ill read.

;p

Sorry, I was in an insulting mood.

Good job, Bpen, and it made me laugh more than once.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Adding -gelion does not make this an Eva fic.
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Bolo meets giant robo battler :) .Very funny got both type of characters down pat .

But more shinji 40 k please
Sdarian chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
This... was lame. While I'm not familiar in the least with whatever series this is supposed to be, I don't see anything except for a quick tack on of -elion to link this to Eva. I would be more understanding if this was just the first chapter and there was more to come, but it's labeled as completed. Oh well.
cazertanu chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
WIN!

you combined hardcore Mil-SciFi with Japanese robobattels. with the Bolo Point of view. you made my day, start writeing profeshinaly.

at least better than i type.