Reviews for Secrets & Lies
xPixie-Chick chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This story is kinda bittersweet but I like it cuz it makes me think I like it when something makes me think that means it is truly an amazing peace of work.
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
You are freaking amazing. I have never encountered someone so gifted. :) Loved it SO much,

-M
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Dreams, and This Stuff are my stand out favorites. The ending on Intrigued really caught me. I really love these little bits of story.
Awesomesauce123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Every one of these stories was utterly gorgeous. It amazes me how you can so easily cram all of those thoughts and emotions into one hundred words. Everything flowed so gracefully, as thought all the completely different stories were meant to be written together.

M
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow way to end on a strong note! Great final issue! This entire ensemble is truly and completely stunning. So many different emotions and situations that I hadn't even considered, but they just ring true! Excellent!
aTadBitTangy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
My favorite two are...

Dreams and The Last Time
Krum Cake chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I don't even have words for how gorgeous all of these are. I don't know how you manage to delve into each character's mind so precisely, or how you make it looks easy, cramming all your thoughts into 100 graceful words.

Beautifully done.
rapink93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I loved it! especially the sam/leah and the claire/quil little stories. Maybe next time u can have more of them ;)!
kindaSarah chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
These are all beautiful. You're such a strong writer that, even if I didn't already know the characters, I would want to know more. Your drabbles are complete stories, in their way, and are strong enough to stand without the surrounding Twilight lexicon.
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I really enjoyed your Jacob/Bella and Rosalie based segments. (:
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
lovely
3547805892627482245 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh my God, you're such an amazing writer. Somehow, you make every one flow together, even if they aren't connected at all. Love it.

Clyde x
lacrema chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Man. You have an amazing way with words. Have you thought about writing a longer story? A lot of your drabbles are connected, and you seem to have themes that recur in many of your pieces. Not that I'm complaining- they are amazing, but just wondering if you've thought of something bigger?
kemolski chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Your story is AMAZING! :)

Can you check out my new story, and maybe review please? My friend and I are writing a story together, and we just updated with our first official chapter!

Thank you! :)