Reviews for End Of Heartache
YanKinka chapter 15 . 2/10
...Naru just go too easy...

...:v...as a evil author who will always stand by side the ukes...I would tell you should make Sasuke remember this time he hurt Naru forever and ever and he wont dare forget it...*smile evily*...
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Aawwww! I loved it!
Although the Itachi bit did kinda freak me out.

BUUUUT I LOVED HOW AMAZING IT ALL WAS! GAHH SO CUTE
LolaLaTrailera chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Ow, how cute.

Finally Sasuke's heart is healed.

Yay!
LolaLaTrailera chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Oh man! Of course we all love Sasori! Especially me

He is such a sexy jerk, i looooove him!

And SasoDei yay!
WolfFrenzy5 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
wonderful chapter!
Kawaii ichi chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
I just totally loved loved loved the story! I read the previous one to and Its an amazing sequel! Thank you very muchh :)
happy hamster chapter 14 . 2/2/2010
AWW! This chapter is so... I cannot describe it I was to excited!
happy hamster chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
AWW! If I was the one Sasuke said to I will cry from the first time he talk to me like that! *_* Great story!
Bluechii2k3 chapter 15 . 11/4/2009
OMG! RP'ing this with you was so wonderful and the one we're doing on myspace is awesome.

Also, if you don't have AIM and don't want to download it as well. You can go to and just sign in like that without downloading anything because that's what I am doing at the moment. :]
enapets21 chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
Aww, it is so sad that it is finally ending *sobs*. But it was a great ending!
ImaduckQuaQua chapter 15 . 11/3/2009
wow i havent enjoyed a good sasunaru in forever this was awsome to read thank you so much for writing it
Ellabells chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Aww, so cute! Can't wait for the next (sob, last) part!
FirieGurl chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
well that not faire naruto is too good to forgive him like that after sasuke use him like he did update it soon
black55widow chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Wow that was a surprise scene with Itachi. Poor Naruto.
enapets21 chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Aww, that was so sweet! You write the best fluff.

I'm gald to see that Naruto and Sasuke are back together. They make such a cute couple! Keep writing!