Reviews for Eschew Obfuscation
tasha spy chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update I could give you a lift just please update
whiteraven chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Has this been abandoned?
BinarySobriquet chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
"I see Snape is still here and still the same greasy bastard as before. Good thing I have brain damage, otherwise putting myself at his mind-raping mercy might seem like the absolutely worst thing I could possibly do. Did you know I can shove my entire wand up my nose without it hurting my brain at all?"
RoPete chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
HOLY CRAP, I LOVE YOU! THIS STORY OH MY GOD YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN! PLEASE MORE and SOON!
Lifespire chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin! Do as Slytherin-sama says and take over the world in the name of Slytherin! ORYAAAAAHHH!
Lifespire chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Whoa! That's awesome! Neville is a Professor? Doesn't he stammer too much though? Meh who cares, I love Neville. Now I will proceed to favorite and follow this story and you. I will literally be around every corner. You should check right now. Also, I have ninja skills so I can teleport from corner to corner. Have fun trying to find me. However, I assure you that I am there. This is not a bluff. Not at all.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE CHAPTERS?
Evani chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
i rather liked it, cant wait till i get the next chapter, though i wanted to cry at some points from either the hillarity, the occasional badness(not often mind u) and i do like it, soo cant wait for the next chappy haha
Aedrie chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
So... I liked the story so far. Didn't you say you'd update soon? :D In 2009
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
me encantaria que esta historia continuara porque es grandiosa
Catdays67 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
LOVE IT , OH PLEASE START WRITING THIS AGAIN , IS SO VERY GOOD !
Kaica chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Seriously, where'd you go? I was just starting to like this fic, too.
Sammie chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Dumbledore is voldemort:O
Winged Quill chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
More? Pleeeeease? I know you haven't updated for years, but I can hope... Great story by the way, love the saneandgood!voldie with an actual excuse for being good.
oip chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
why the hell didn't you continue?