Reviews for Nightmare Revisited
Barranca chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Angel is such an agent of Evil in this story - he fills his chosen role quite nicely. I imagine that it would have been a bit easier to clear things up had Buffy blurted out the big revelation right at the start, and usually she has no fear of being overly blunt. But I can understand why she didn't, the subject was sensitive and very personal.
Barranca chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Revenge is swet! :D
Dorothy4 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Hee Hee Hee. Sometimes the punishmet does fit the crime.

war90 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
nice form of payback.

good story looking forward to more of your work.
Simonbob chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Ok, seen the concept before, but the shooting's a new twist. Overall, I'm impressed, but it could use some extra description. Show, not Tell, etc.

Oh, and Chapter 2? "Talking" That's basic punctuation. You've done it everywhere else, but Chapter 2 doesn't read like you wrote it anyway. Seems like a far less experienced writer there.

In general, I think your writing could use some more... flare. More emotion.

By my standard's, you're a bit dry.

Regardless, I'd like to see more.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I liked this chapter. getting rid of kinsey is the smartest move they ever made. keep up the good work! though, it should catch o'neill's eye when he disappears.
Dorothy4 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I love a good death for Kinsey. He's such slime, it's always fun to watch him get it.

mmooch chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I both loved and was horrified by this story. But like you said it was a 'nightmare revisited'. Thank you for at least not killing Buffy or paralyzing her. Just as great was that nobody else was seriously injured or killed. That would have made things *very* bad. Might you consider a follow-up for Buffy and/or Dawn getting to know Jack?
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
What fun. You do really well at bringing some of the minor charachter's to life, like the poor sentry on guard duty. He could have told Major Carter there was something different about these prisoners.

war90 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
should be interesting when someone in Jack's command reminds them that they can't arrest a civilian off federal land.

good thing Dawn was there or it could have got really bloody.

good story looking forward to more of your work.
King Hawke chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I liked it! the Willow/Slayers entrance was very cool. keep up the good work! I can't wait to see how this progresses.