Reviews for A Tradition
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
That was awesome! I so thoroughly enjoyed that that the next story is going to pale is comparison. I loved it.
Original Max A chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I loved it. That was great and made me so happy. A wonderful and believable conclusion to the story of Jake and Heather. Perfect.
Beta Berry chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I loved it!

OMG1

That was so cute!

And I simply love the way you discribe things.

Great-perfect-marvelous job!

Congrats!
curlybean chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
This is by far my favorite chapter. Jake and Heather are so good together. I don't know how Heather resisted him for so long. His words would make any woman melt.

So, I'm reading this while my husband is watching tv next to me. He keeps giving me funny looks because I would suddenly burst out laughing. This chapter was so funny. I loved the crazy Harold story, with Jake getting scared. And laughed out loud at the fact that crazy Harold probably glows in the dark now. Too, too funny.

And Stanley really is the only person that would think it okay to take his baby into a tavern. LOL.

Thanks so much for the story. It really is one of my favorites. Please, please write more. Please!
Zubeneschamali chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Great story! I can see Heather becoming the "face of the resistance", and of course I loved the scene on the bridge. Thanks for writing.
missgwen33 chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
This. Was. Fantastic. I loved every single sentence of the fic. Getting a base for these two, the history of the tradition, and following through with an ending like that? Made my day. I almost want a sequel for Heather's week in Jericho and everything that comes after. Great job! I loved it!
floflo chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Great story! I loved it!
Sthrnbelle88 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Interesting fic! I like it!
curlybean chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
So, I can just see us reading this story well into Jake and Heather's senior years. Especially if every chapter is Halloween of the next year. Great idea. Then, when you're done with Halloween, you can go on to Thanksgiving...then Christmas...then New Year's...then Groundhog's day...then Valentine's Day...Are you getting the idea that I don't want your stories to end?

Anyway, it seems that Jake and Heather are doing that age-old dance of dancing around their true feelings. We might actually need all those Halloweens to get them to tell each other how they really feel.

Heather was extremely vague about her feelings for Beck. I have to admit, it made me want to scream. Now poor Jake is confused about that relationship, too.

When will we get to this unfinished business with Emily? I think I'm ready to get that taken care of. I think Jake needs to admit to himself first that Emily isn't the right person for him. And, then, that Heather is that right person.

Thanks so much for the update. I can't wait to see what you have planned next. Take care.
curlybean chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Yay! A new Jericho story! Let me start by saying how much I love your stories. I was so excited to see that you have a new one.

I think I've told you this before, but I started out being a Jake/Emily shipper. Most of the Jericho fanfiction I've read has made me jump on the Jake/Heather ship now. Heather seems much more compatible with the new Jake, don't you think? On the show Emily was never really portrayed as a selfish, high-maintenance type of woman, but, for some reason, it's easy to imagine her as being just that. I think it was more the fact that she kept throwing Jake's past back in his face, never letting him show her that he had changed.

So, yeah, your Heather seems much more Jake worthy. I love that she thinks that she is so unworthy of his attention, but when she's around him she always seems to hold her own.

Best part of the chapter was the fact that Heather beat Jake in darts. I bet that was a blow to his ego. Although, arguably,he was distracted. Anyway, looking forward to more. Thanks!