Reviews for A Little Magic
Dominique Icefall chapter 1 . 6/12
"..so how was the Dark Lord defeated again?" askes a reporter of the Daily Prophet.
"He walked into the great hall, it was durning the Halloween Feast you know? but he had asked for Harry to reveal himself and turn himself over or the whole castle would be blown up. Harry's always had this saving people thing, so of course he stood up but then..." Hermione happened?Riddle, Voldies real name, asked...well his exact words were 'I asked for Potter, not some upstart mudblooded little girl.' Harry wouldn't have taken such offfense if it wasn't for the girl Harry killed the Dark Lord because he was called a girl?Pretty much...Don't worry, Harry's on an educational trip to Japan right now. It should give us enough time to rebuild H thoughts on how this Harry may have ended up in Japan. I really enjoy reading this fanfic, and the humor of it all, it makes me smile everytime. I hope you do add to this story sometime. It's really interesting and inspiring...sorry for rambling.
sourstrawberries chapter 1 . 5/21
I think if continued this it could be really good! I don't think it was too oc and it would be funny if you includes flash backs to people hitting on Harry at Hogwarts and getting pummled. Maybe that's how voldemort bit the dust. I mean Harry obviously inherited his mother's red head temper. You could make that one of the times she defied voldemort.
Bearswithlazereyes chapter 1 . 4/27
Haha :) You should continue this!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/30
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaaaa! XD
Miriam chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
HAHAHA I can't stop laughing at this! You brought joy to my day! You should make more like this!
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Other than that, more please! This has potential
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
It's still cute oc or not, it takes time for personality to really show through in a story anyway haha
I'd totally read more, it was fun to read :)
junsui-nozomi02 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I love it! The RyoheiXHarry pairing sounds so cute. Please continue it.
SugarQuill1995 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
It's still funny! I liked it! .
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This was a absolutely great and refreshing story. five stars for you and this story XDD
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Awesome! SO funny! Will you right more of this?
Silv Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hahahahaha Harry has masculinity complex
eftela chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
this is awesome! i like to see more, please! is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
this is really cute! and though harry is extremely (pun intended) out of character I love how you made him fit into the style of how hitman reborn is portrayed. (ps ryohei needs more LOVE! usually no one pairs anyone with him but harryxryohei looks cute!)
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Yea it kinda is... Still funny though