Reviews for NU: Null Fox
I Escaped the Loop chapter 47 . 11/20/2016
This is so good, love the tie-ins with Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex that has become a recent favorite of mine. Normally I hate it when authors decides to throw an extra crossover into a story out of nowhere but here it makes sense given how similar two out of the three universes are. I like the changes you made to Naruto and that he is still very likable despite his difficulty in feeling emotions. I like his new unit and I hope that we will see more of their interactions with Snake and Otacon in future chapters. You also do a good job in throwing in plot-twists and keeping up the suspense, not to mention that you make the world seem very real. I also like the fact that the only other character from Naruto that we see once Naruto arrives in the Metal Gear-universe is the Kyuubi, you made the wise decision to keep the focus on Naruto. Many crossover-writes makes the mistake of throwing in too many Naruto-characters in a crossover-story with no explanation of how they got to the alternate dimension of the day. You also have a good way of writing that really gets you invested and breaks down the important information for those that have never experienced the Metal Gear franchise. This is actually the story that got me into Metal Gear in the first place.
Please don't leave this story on a cliffhanger, it is too good for that.
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2016
This story is amazing. Hope you update it one day. Would love it to be continued.
King0fP0wers chapter 47 . 8/23/2016
Oh my freaking god, I think I need an update! Please continue this awesome work! Please!
Stratos263 chapter 47 . 7/17/2016
I like this it is different from the canon
Stratos263 chapter 46 . 7/17/2016
Good luck Naruto and his unit
Stratos263 chapter 45 . 7/17/2016
What a weird cyborg
Stratos263 chapter 44 . 7/17/2016
Well the ronin makes a entrance
Stratos263 chapter 43 . 7/17/2016
Well that was unexpected
Stratos263 chapter 42 . 7/17/2016
Dam that was a slaughter fest
Stratos263 chapter 41 . 7/17/2016
Good job on the fight. Someone should do a reading of this it is a good story.
Stratos263 chapter 40 . 7/16/2016