Reviews for Absinthe
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
O.o
RenoRenjiRed chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh please please please write more to this story!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
:o! Amazing! I really hope you continue this. :)
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh gawd I wish for more of this!
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh don't mind me as I fan my heart and tend to the wounds I received from that kind of cliffhanger.

This was just so sexy and oh my goodness the writing was incredibly eloquent. You are a lovely writer!

The pace felt rushed towards the end, but it has more to do with the fact that I am a greedy reader then it has to do with the abrupt ending. I was excited by the prospect of a steamy long-running story of the supernatural kind, and so my mind is demanding for more while understanding that it could be a horror to write, LOL.

Ohhh but anyway, this was beautiful! Loved the characterisation, and the exchange between Roxas and Axel was veery nice to read. Towards the end, I got the shivers from an image of DemonKing!Axel and Roxas. I have read two stories of that kind, and needless to say, my heart was in a state of shock from how well people could pull that kind of AU off.

Your story was very lovely, and I'm glad I read it!

Keep up your amazing writing \o
Ayu
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is amazing, I would not mind seeing more chapters in the future. ]
Djalmondbutter chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was so indescribably awesome! Please, if you have nothing better to do and willing to do it, continue this story!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
do tell me you might just finish this...or not ur choice
Roku-Sarael chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
PLAEASE! PLEASE THELL ME THERES MORE! This was/ and still is/ amazing! can't wait for next chapter!
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
AHHHHHHHHH KEEP GOING!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
O.O

more? please?

PRETTYPLEASE!UPDATETHISONE!

I really have to know what happens next!
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This would actually make a very good one-shot. It's interesting and intriguing with a delightfully wicked twist and a sense of finality at the end.

The only critique I have is in the pacing. Using the scarf to manipulate Roxas into a second visit is very good, but there need to be more. Slow it down a bit. Give Roxas (and the reader) a chance to be drawn into the mystery and charm of Mr. Hallward as a person, rather than a rumor. That might be why Roxas would keep coming back: to uncover the truth. Let the rumors be discounted one by one until we believe he is nothing more than an odd but misunderstood man... until the final, most fantastical rumor questioned and Roxas discovers the truth.

I would like to establish that I did very much enjoy this fascinating bit of writing; it's good, I just believe you could do more with it.

O'course, you don't have to listen to a word I say. I just like to babble.
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh man this story looks like it has such a good start. I'm sad you didn't continue. / But it definitely has a creepy vibe to it and I like that in stories.
Kaioma chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG I LOVE IT! You rock my empty soup bowl, fried rice and glass of milk (breakfast yay!)
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I wouldn't say this should be an M-rated story, but I love it just the same! Blue Funk, You're a truly amazing author