Reviews for Speak
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh this story was just so- gahh! It's got so much awesomeness I can't even speak properly! I love the way you did Jack (even though, as far gone as he was in TDK, I'm not sure he'd ever get this normal...but it's still nice to imagine!). It's sort of like this story is one last Heath Ledger romance movie- sort of like 10 things or something...and since I'm so sad that he died, at least I can come over here and imagine another movie with him being all handsome and everything (oh, and in my head, he has the accent- its so attractive and awesome! he also looks like Patrick Verona, just with scars)...although Jake might be getting a little jealous, having to share Heath with Maggie!
Anyway, I'm going to go check out your sequel now, I just wanted to day how much I loved this story- thank you :)
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Damn! Is Batsy a little JEALOUS?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
You...need more than an nc-17 rating?
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Never thought I'd see the day when the Joker's voice stated that he was a "house-husband" and that Pokemon was "cute as hell". I'm imagining all his lines in his voice, and it's so fucking hilarious!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
wow, this was good. Wonderful. Havent' read anything like it
LesPez1000 chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
The best Joker story I've ever read
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Old people in war paint and scaling buildings, FOR THE WIN!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 11 . 2/12/2010
I love that cat so much. Rory, I mean. He's amusing.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
This chapter was painfully cute, in the best possible way.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
I loved this chapter SO MUCH. It was so sweet! (In its own strange, tragic way, but still sweet.)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Nazi cat, for the win!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
love it!XD
SetInSmoke chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I'm not a huge Rachel/Joker fan, but I loved this so much.

I can just see Joker sitting there watching Pokemon. LOL.
linalove chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
This is a great story!I love it!:)
random18938497 chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
Very good story. Bravo! It's well written, engaging, orgininal. I loved it. I don't read a lot of Joker/Rachel stories but yours worked precisely because it wasn't one. It was a Jack/Rachel story and I think you've accomplished something very great by proving to me that Jack Napier can be an interesting character in his own right, maybe not quite as interesting as the Joker but it's not fair to hold people to that standard is it? XD

Anyway, the dialogue was sharp the OCs were believable and interesting. Just an all around, very engaging story. Read it all in one night and can't wait to start the sequel.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »