Reviews for Riddled With Heaven
Mrpointyhorns chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
Yay! I liked the sequel too. I really liked House's struggle by himself in the commune group. You described that so well. I'm glad that not everyone was rescued either. That doesn't seem to be real. So does Danny really isn't mutated? That seems weird since he has blue eyes. It would take the burden off of OLD House too.

Oh and just so you know now that humans have completed the genome project they found out that eye color isn't a recessive/dominant thing like they used to think. I didn't know this until I looked up Hazel eyes I mean are they brown or green. Turns out there are three genes associated with eye color. I didn't really read that much about it but it seems like they work like the ten or so genes associated with height. Some are on and some are off and depending on the combination depends on the eye color. So really any two parents no matter what their eye color can have a child with any eye color. I don't hold that against you since this is a recent find like in the last couple years and they haven't even started teaching it in schools yet. Besides, most people would think you were nuts if you didn't do the recessive-dominant traits thing since most people remember from High School Bio that blue eye gene is the recessive gene. Anyway I'm out.
Max Gat chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
What a fantastic sequel :) Well worth saying up until 3:03 for!
inuyasha788 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Yay-I have finally finished this! I love it! Poor Greg has really gone through alot tho-I think they need to give him a rest from having babies for awhile-jeez! Am reading the new sequel and loving it! You have created a wonderful world here and u are doing a great job of blending romance, suspense, sex, happiness and sadness all in this world-LOVE it! :)
Ashcat chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Lovely two-story series. I really enjoyed both of them despite not being much of a scifi kind of person :) I though you did a really fantastic job of drawing the reader in with the emotions and struggles of the characters (especially if your reader was willing to suspend disbelief :) )
cathepsut chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
I really liked the first story and I was delighted when someone told me that there was a sequel. Thanks, this was great!
Susanjayne chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Loved the sequel...it would be great to carry on with this storyline. Your writing style really brings it to life. Good job!
manidefronsacyahoo.fr chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
Sorry I could not review before. Your story is amazing. I really loved it, I'm in awe of your imagination. I hope our guys will be happy for a little while and that they remember that House has had many pregnancies, even before the 8 babies and that he is not that young anymore.

Will you write another story in that serie ? What about people who want House BECAUSE he CAN bear children?

You are a very, very good author, thank you.
bookfan85 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
madwriter223 -TF chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Amazing.

I especially apload how Wilson was so shell-shocked after finding out Lee was gone. It made my chest clench.

I'm kinda sad it's the end though. I greatly enjoyed this series.
Myene chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
So, you can be a BEI with out being a BM? Cool.

I realy like this little world.
Gertrude2034 chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
I'm in awe of your imagination - you created this whole world and made us believe in it and care about it! Well done!

Great ending, just the right amount of suspense without drawing it out too long. And I'm really glad that our boys had a happy ending and got to stay in their 'Eden'.

I know you changed the number of babies, but I still don't think it's right. Two by Chase, two by Foreman, TWO by Wilson (Lee who died and the new David James), the stillborn baby in the forest, and now Danny's. That makes Danny's the 8th (and House quite an amazing birth-giver!). Or am I miscounting?
TombeDeLaLune chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
wow! I did not know that you were writing a sequal! so i read ita ll at once! now I have red eyes ! hahaha

that was freakingly good! so much au, you cant have more, and still, you write so well, its all believable!

good job lady!
G.E Waldo chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Thank you! Repaired. 8)
Pepleigh25 chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
I love this story and its prequel so much! I couldn't wait for this chapter! I do have one problem...at the end you kept saying 5 sons...but two by chase, two by foreman, 1 by wilson, and one by danny would be 6. I just wanted to point that out in case you didn't realize.
littlesparrow33 chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Awesome! You create a very strange and interesting universe for House and the others to live in, and your original characters add so much to it too. The House/Wilson tenderness is very sweet in its own right and its written so well. Great job! :-)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »