Reviews for Deafening Silence
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow, a subtle type of tension that did not spill over into sex, how rare! Or maybe I've just been reading too much of those. Anyhow, I love that stalement scene with their weapons, and how Rufus is trying to assert his authority and boss-status. Good job!
Ichi Kasuma chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I really liked this story. It's cute. - And that was a really good place to end it. (Though I must admit, I was hoping they'd have sex. .) Very good. :)
Red-Planet31 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I really love this! Especially how Reno is so stealthy and DEADLY. And how Rufus realizes this. My fav part was when both of them were at a standstill with their weapons. I'd give anything to actually see that scene. I also love the part where Rufus said "The mountains." 2 simple words, with so many different feelings behind them(eventhough Rufus doesn't show it). Hehe.

Write the vacation part please~ Hehe.
Liv chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow! this is a fantastic piece of writing! :D you write really well! keep it up! i enjoyed reading it very much. :D i hope to read more of your works!
spopococ chapter 1 . 10/28/2008

Awesome work here. I was very much a fan of not only the subtle pairing that threaded itself through this story, but also found myself impressed with the way that everything was worded. It fit together very nicely.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there, but you're only human, and it certainly didn't draw anything away from the quality of the storyline.

I love the Turks, and I really think you portrayed them very nicely.

-claps-