Reviews for Scapegoat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Well, I'm happy it's not Maya and Phoenix since I don't like that pairing at all. I do, however, like Maya and Miles. This is a very interesting story and it made me giggle. Thank you for sharing it.
M chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"Well, not only would it make no difference whatsoever to be since I'm on the phone and can't see you, but you also would have gotten your suit dirty."

"Be" should be "me".
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hehe. Cutest and funniest story ever
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This was such a nice, cute warmhearted story. _
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww! How cute! Nice fanfic, btw. :)
LazyLaze chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I keep saying I don't ship Maya/Edgeworth, and then I read awesomely cute fics like this, and I have to sit back and try realy hard not to ship it :D. Basically: you are awesome at writing Maya/Edgeworth. Nuff said.
madscientists chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I'm not a MilesxMaya person either but I really like your stories. You keep Maya and Edgeworth's character very nicely. I like the PhoenixXMaya pairing but you did a great job. Better than anything I can write. :D
stardustskies chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Hahaha, this is so cute, and so... them. XD

I don't even support this pairing, which shows it must have been written well for me to enjoy it. :D

I love Edgeworth's discomfort and awkwardness, and Maya being so cheeky. And then the ending, hehe.
7colornotebook chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Cute Wish there were more fics about this pairing though... :)) (Don't hit me for this )
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I lol'd so much at this! You do a fantastic Phoenix. And Edgeworth. And Maya, for that matter. I've only read a few fics of this pairing, but yours is the only one that I find to actually seem...right. In-character? Well, I enjoyed it nonetheless. Write more please!
Jean V chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is so cute! Couldn't help myself, especially seeing that it was a Miles X Maya one ) You got them perfectly in character! Awesome job ) (Okay, now I have to go back to studying...)
Maite chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OHMIGOSH - I LOVE IT! XD Brilliant style, brilliant idea - brilliant couple! This going on my favs. Write more!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Since Maya is always weaing her medium uniform I guess "normal" might be a compliment for her after all. XD Now I want Peeps!
princessphilomena chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Holly...YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR!

When I saw that you updated with a story, I just had to click and read it. Though I'm a die-hard Nick x Maya fan, I still really liked this :)

You always narrate so well, making your stories turn out wittily hilarious

I'm fighting against myself here...it's not Nick x Maya after all..but...

but...

I can't help it - this is going on my faves list
Miles Edgey chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
OMG, that was pretty awesome. I liked it a lot. So make another chapter plz! But keep this in mind EDGEWORTH IS MINE!