Reviews for Courtier from Corellia
CrazyFangirl XD chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Aww! Cliffhanger! I love this story! Are you going to continue it? I know it's been a few years but I would definitely read more! The concept is really creative, and I love how its descriptive about things. You really feel Han's emotions. Great job!
F Maurice chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Wow! So Han's parents are alive? I see that it's been over three years since you last updated this story. Please tell me you haven't given up on it. How about posting another chapter soon?
F Maurice chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I bet Han gets the better of the defense lawyer.
F Maurice chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
So Han saved Leia even at a young age. Very good.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Oh, wow! What happened? Was it a kidnapping attempt or did someone take a shot at Bail or Breha? I'll keep reading.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
It's so sweet to see how Han reacts to Leia as a baby.
F Maurice chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
It seems like Han is fitting in with his adopted family nicely. It was touching to see that Han wept over Padme. I'm so curious to see what will happen next.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Even in different circumstances, Han still tolerates C-3 PO. Good.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
So Han met Padme. Interesting twist.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I wonder how Breha will take the news that Han will be living with her and Bail.
F Maurice chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
This AU story is very interesting. It's Breha expecting a baby? I'm so curious to learn where and how Leia and Luke will come into the story. I'll keep reading.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very interesting. I take it Bail does not have Leia because she and Luke haven't been born yet? I'm so interested to see where you will take this story.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Why do you keep me in suspense!? update soon!
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Ooh, tense! I'm guessing they're not really his have to update, though, so I'll know for sure!
Azalea.Rose chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I really like this story alot.

Aren't Han's parents' names Jaina and Jonash - or is it a fake - becaus ethat would make sense.

Please update this!