Reviews for And The Towers Fell Down
QueenTatooine chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
This story kept me up way past my bed time. I couldn't put it down. Reminded me of where and when I was when the towers were struck. Very good story.
wonderwoman237123 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing this.
Sarai chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Awesome! I love it!
LadyAilith chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Thanks so much for the extra chapter. I re-read the prior stories that tie to this one as well as re-reading this one. I so appreciate your work in keeping our beloved beauty, her beast, and their progeny alive. Thank you very much!
tmharris2 chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
This was a very good story.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
I never thought about what 9/11 might have meant to those Below until reading your story, and it's quite believable.

Also a very nice surprise to see Robert McCall; he's another favorite of mine.

All in all, a lovely story, where good came out of that terrible tragedy.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Another great story that shows your good writing skills. Really enjoyed reading it.
VRB Mariposa chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
I loved this story. Too bad it had to end. The Epilog skipped too many years. It would have been interesting to see the relationships develop before the wedding between Jacob and Linda.

No matter, it was great reading it.

Thanks for writing and I look forward with extreme excitement to reading what you have to share next.

Vanessa
tperks31 chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
this was reat i just lost my hole day gripped to the storry once i started reading i could not stop, i had tears i loughed and i prayed , well done it was amazing to read
Sarai chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
I loved it! In fact, a sequel would be nice. Is Robert Mccall the character from the Equilizer?
getsmart992371 chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
Wow that was an amazing story. Can't wait to read anymore of your work. Thanks for the happy ending. God bless you

getsmart992371 chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
The story is coming along GREAT. Keep it up. When this one is done I look forward to reading more of your stories.

VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Wow. Are we are finally getting to the part where everyone figures out their connections? I can feel the pain that Sammy was experiencing, it was so real. Greating writing.

I do have a question though, Dennis is the brother from "a mother's diary" and if I remember, he was interested in Diana. What story did I miss that put Diana with Devin and Jenny with Dennis?

Thanks

Vanessa
Sarai chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
I like it.
getsmart992371 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
Oh, my gosh. This is getting intense. Keep up the good work, and keep it coming. Looking forward to the next chapter. If anyone new is reading this, this is a WONDERFUL STORY.