Reviews for Erythrite
Zara Allegra Vespertine chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
you had me on the edge of my seat! LOL! more please! :D
Conrii chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
i love this so much!
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
aawwwwwwwwwwww i wanna keep reading!
Sonja Jade chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
]

great story!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Aw I realy enjoyed this especially this chapter
Aldedron chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
I LOVE that you used the Bach cello suites Ah, so beautiful put...

Are you a string mucisian or something, 'cause you sounded like you actually knew what the hell you were talking about- something that annoys me when people pretend they do and do a HORRIBLE job of it (I'm a cellist, by the way, so I find it greatly annoying -_- But you're good !)

Your descriptiveness is also awesometastic I like details '... So that was awesome. Amazing imagery all throughout

Those troublesome kids lol! Well, at least they make sense... or however I was going to explain my understanding...

-Gah, I was gonna gush so much more on everything that was awesome about this, but my sister just pissed me off and now I'm too annoyed -_-

Amazing story, though !
Conrii chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
You, my friend, have risen to godship. i think this is the most well writen story i have ever read. and i have read millions, so thats saying alot. i look forward to reading more of your work. -Conrad Wulf
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
KYA i adore it! i was listening to the songs while reading this and gave me a sense of what she was feeling and going on lol ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

alot of happy faces for u! lol i really liked this story please hurry and make another story i llove how you write!
Hybrid-Kothari chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
That was great!

Love the story, characters, plot, everything... :D

I would love to see more good fics of this couple aroung, but sadly, there isn't much, so I hope to see more of you soon. ;P

Take care.

Gin
Avarenda chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
this was a really good story, i enjoyed the writing and the way you portrayed Saya's relationships. although, i don't feel like it's complete. I believe the 'twins' problem should have been resolved for a true 'happily ever after' but all in all i cant complain.
Mad-micky chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
I love this story. I cant wait to see where it goes. I've just finished watching Blood plus (yes, late I know)I love this pairing. They're so cute together and you've got all the characterization perfect. I look forward to the rest.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Oh my God! This is the fastest that I've ever seen any prayers of mine being answered. You're awesome girl! This story is definitely going to my favorites list.

It's just so beautiful. And the love making scene and the before and after moments. So wonderful! *squee*

*glomps*

Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I'm glad I found it when it was completed. I have so little patience, I swear...
Royal blueKitsune chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
That last sentence wins. Saya's angry. xDD

I am waiting eagerly for a good dose of silent romance from these two. Waiting and waiting...

*waits and hopes*

;
Royal blueKitsune chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
“You’re no where near ready for that,” Hagi said darkly

I don't know whether to shiver or swoon. Both start off from the same emotion anyway, in this case.

That man's voice is like sex on a platter any time of any day but used like this! *sigh* I'd make him talk just to listen to his voice if I were Saya. xDD

And now I'm starting to sound stalker-ish. Now that's a scary thought.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
This is turning out to be one of the best fics in this category, for this pairing! I'm absolutely in love with your portrayal of the characters and their silent understanding of each other's love. I can feel their emotions running through me...

*swoons*

I can't believe that this only has such a small number of reviews. Have people truly forgotten to appreciate good stories? ;