Reviews for Silent All These Years
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Ahh, a father stained with alchohol.

He should be shot. Killed. Put in jail.

Whatever works.

If I were Willow, I'd stash a weapon somewhere, and the next time. .WHAM. Knocko on the heado.

Then 911, of course.

Can't have the vermin waking up without seeing bars.

That just wouldn't be nice.

And I've rambled. Yeah, sorry. Just a little sensitve about these types of things.
pezgirl1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Cool!

Is Spike gonna kick Ira Rosenberg's butt

hope so

Please update this!
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very lovely. I love Spike as a character and particularly the way he acts with Willow and Joyce (sat there drinking tea...lol...cracks me up every time...Spike just needs a mum!). Spot on.
Benji chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
A very good start, would like to read the rest of it. Not normally the type I go for, but you dealt with the issue very well.

Written well, good grammar, (surprise.) A well written start.

Liked the way you used Spike and I could imagine him saying all the thing he did. Good work. )
Shadowz chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This was a very touching and beautiful fic. You're a brilliant author, and wrote very well. Keep it up.
Swan chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Thats really really sad. I just hope that spike kicks the s**t out her dad. Just please keep going
bumblebee-queen chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
Sad fic, but I think you deal with it appropriately. It's not one of those stupid ones where the person is being abused but the author doesn't think to give a reason for why the person is letting themselves be continually victimized. Because there are reasons that those things happen. Anyway, I like the way you've written it so far. You have clear writing and good grammar, and you establish pretty good characterizations. Good structure overall. Please write more! And I love Willow/Spike fics, so you know... you could put them together if you felt like it... (_) Keep up the great work!
Lori1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
WAIIII! What a cliff hanger! No fair! Write more pwease!
MajandraParker chapter 1 . 11/20/2001