Reviews for To Defend and Protect
1234grace chapter 12 . 4/19
Amazing! I am dying for the next chapter so update soooooonnnn!
kat callan chapter 12 . 3/6
Well Quentin, so no.
This is an awesome story.
kat callan chapter 11 . 3/6
That was certainly intense.
kat callan chapter 9 . 3/6
Wow they use that a lot:D But all for good:)
kat callan chapter 8 . 3/6
This was exciting:)
kat callan chapter 7 . 3/6
The mom thing, that had to be hard. The battle scene was awesome!
kat callan chapter 6 . 3/6
Poor guy. The power of the High Kings stare!
kat callan chapter 5 . 3/6
A staff, I like this a lot. A staff will do her good:)
kat callan chapter 4 . 3/5
The mom, oh my goodness! Just imagine if she had experienced all of that with them!
kat callan chapter 3 . 3/5
This is so incredible.
kat callan chapter 2 . 3/5
Hmmm, I really like this:D
kat callan chapter 1 . 3/5
Excellent first chapter and wonderful into in to this epic of a continuing story.
doggiegirl21 chapter 12 . 2/3
I just finished reading this story again. I think this story and the one before it are one my favorites. Peter has always been my favorite character and your writing just makes me see why all over again. All your characters are great, each one shines uniquely. It is so fascinating and so no complete. I see you haven't updated in a very very long time. Please tell me you haven't given up on this story. I would love to read your conclusion. If really aren't planning on ending the story, would you please let me know what you envisioned for the end of your story so the story is kind of brought to a conclusion at least in my own mind. Thanks for sharing your amazing writing talents with us all in this story.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
CONTINUE!

Oh my fricking gawd! to find this rare gem of a story had simply blown me away. I've actually cut my lecture just to read the story "To War" and "To defend and protect". This series, by far, are one of the best I've read in this fandom.

Please, continue. My heart burned in agony when I saw the last update was on 2009. Please, don't leave this story hanging!
The Heroine With 1000 Faces chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE UPDATE :)