Reviews for Forever Love
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
aw, i like this one. it's very sweet. you have a very good edward/bella handle i think - not perfect, allison knows them a little better. but one of the best i've seen and at least a 9/10 in that category. (the 'it's really what made me look twice' line was the only one that jumped a little to me, everything else was seamless and flowed wonderfully.)

since doing them well is such a major part of writing fluff-fics about them, i think that's a good rating for the story in general. so you get a megan fox for this one.
sex wife chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
You fucking fuck.

"meh meh mehh...i can't write exb...meh...carlisle, come ravage me to distract me from my total OOC exb...meh.."

That's what you sound like.

what you should sound like: "OHMYGAWD, I AM TEH SHIT, YO. I CAN WRITE ExB ANY DAY OF TEH WEEK, FER RIZZLE!" and you should also believe it. In all seriousness, I don't know what you're talking about when you say I get them better than you.

ex. 1 “I need more grace.”

I chucked. “You have plenty.”

ex. 2 “You’ll always have me.”

“Forever?” she asked quietly, a slight panicky edge to her voice.

ex. 3 “I am so very sorry for that.” I spoke my line seriously, for I was truly upset I’d ever made her feel less than adequate. She laughed.

Ta-da. There. Three different examples of book worthy exb. Very well done.
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Aww, that was cute! What language was Edward speaking?
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
You keep surprising me with these lovely little one shots :) I think you nailed Edward's character down well (though I don't know if he would call himself an asshole. That language might be a bit too strong for our old fashioned Edward lol)

And that last line-Italian, am i right?