Reviews for My Best Enemy's Baby
Looks like you haven't been on in a few years. Wish you had finished this story. It's pretty good.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
please write more
CJ chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
It is funny how you ended it. Draco and Hermione will end up getting married. They can't leave each other alone for ten minutes. They will end up having another son. I have enjoyed reading your two stories.
CJ chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
So one more chapter and the story is done. It is a pretty good story. It still drags a little. I hope the baby is born before the end.
CJ chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
Cheese for supper. I think Hermione is being rude in this chapter. She is the one wanted to have the dinner party in the first place.
CJ chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Oh no Lucius knows where Hermione , Draco and Narcissa are. He could kill their baby girl.
CJ chapter 16 . 7/15/2016
This story is as good as if an best selling author wrote it. Draco should have told he that he would ask his friends if they would come to his and Hermione's get together.
CJ chapter 14 . 7/15/2016
I wonder if Narcissa heard all that.
CJ chapter 13 . 7/15/2016
All this Narcissa had been in denial that Lucius killed her other children, let alone her grandson. It is hard to believe.
CJ chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
Hermione better not get another boyfriend. Draco wouldn't like it.
CJ chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
They should have gotten married to save the kids and then gotten a divorce in the muggle world.
CJ chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
When Lucius said he had things to do , Hermione should have left and didn't go back there. She should have still told Draco it was someone else's child (Ron). Draco has more feelings for her than she has for him.
CJ chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
I bet you Hermione is not going to marry Draco.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Draco doesn't love Hermione so does he care so much about the child?
CJ chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
Not enough Draco in this chapter. Still even if he saw Hermione pregnant and asked her if it was his, she would tell Draco it was Ron's.