Reviews for Hooked
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 2/14
OH MY GOD I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! ADD MORE. I'M DYING.
Amber Akasha chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was amazing. I love the way he speaks, and I'd say you've got the voice down too. It really is cruel of you to tempt us with this morsel and leave it at that, but I'd say it's forgivable since you could have just kept it to yourself and left us with nothing ;)
Alice Thane chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Wow! Amazing! I love him. Hah, that was simply captivating and with just that, I'm hooked.

Thane.
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh man I love it. It's so like dexter too. Though I would have used different punctuation to make it seem more dramatic. If you are having trouble writing dexter I suggest immagining it happening and how his voice would sound as he thinks out loud in his head. Also... it will help you decide where the pauses in his speech should be. Damn I love slash and this pairing is awesome. I can't believe I never thought of it before.

Congrats on the good work.

Darkfire

Lady of Darkness
HeidiFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I have not read or watched dexter beyond comercials, but I think I'm gonna go dig around this fandom and find some good slash. Any suggestions?
Nobody'sNobody chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
From what I remember of Dexter, it seems pretty accurate. Analytical, threatening, and obsessive.
silverbluerose chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love it! Ok, so maybe I'm just fangirling or something but your concept is really intriguing. It would be SO awesome if you were to add to this. Like Harry's POV and what secret does Dexter discover that will tie Harry to him?um, and is it normal for Dexter to be obsessively possessive of people he lusts after? I've only caught snatches of the t.v. show.
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
OMG! You evil evil writer! AH! You bunny bit me by the way... I would like to see it continued... I have several Dexter/Harry fics of my own in my archive Just have to post them... ah this is beautiful... I thought i was alone! T.T I love you!
sasunaru44 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This blew my mind! Awesome crossover! I never would have mixed these two fandoms myself, and it's pretty refreshing to read! Amazing story :)
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I just recently started watching Dexter, about 3 days ago actually, and I just finished season 2. I actually could picture Dexter talking, I think you captured his personality quite well. I wish that you had a second chapter, or a sequel. Thank you for this fun story.

May you never run out of saran wrap.

Inu-Ice-Dragon
MoGo1994 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
The only thing I can find wrong is there isn't a part two! I am a big fan of Dexter Morgan (and I think I'm in love with Harry Potter!),and putting the two together is totally enthralling! Keep up with the awesome work!

Your New-Found Fan,

Morgan G.
phoenixdragonsphinx chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Ok first off, that was WONDERFUL!

and second... you totally SUCK for not continuing it! Blast
Avarya chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This is great! I could actually picture Dexter and hear him talking. It seems so real that it's frightening. I love it. If this kind of writing is new to you then I can't wait to read your other stories.

Ann
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Very good- I often think that because Harry saw his Mom die when he was little it would be a good way to cross over HP with Dexter- Harry could be a sociopath too...

This was brilliant- I could hear Dexter narrating the story ot me- you managed to capture his voice brilliantly!
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Amazing...just...wow.

You did dexter very well while I was reading it I could hear that sexy apathetic voice of his in my head saying it, it was totally belivable. I really wish it was more than a 1 shot but beggers cant be chosers.

Great job one of the best fics i've read in a long time