Reviews for Stealing Pillows
stepner chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
MORE!
Fey-Vim chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was so very, very sweet - and totally in character! You got Lexie spot-on; I could see the entire story play out in my head. Thank you so much!
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This made me teary...
laurae13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
awe! i loved it! and it was so funny:) good job!
w.s.caer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Okay, so after I reviewed your other story, I just *had* to read the other ones you've written.

When Lexie walk in on them and starts to babble? HIL-AR-I-OUS! I lol'd pretty hard :D And then she walked me into the door and that almost had me in tears! Overall, it was cute. No other word for it.

And now, I'm going to go read your other stories :)
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
AW! So sweet!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
"live off of vending machine food. But I’ll run out of quarters so that won’t work so then I’ll be hungry all the time, which will be really embarrassing because my stomach growls really loudly and people would hear and know" I love that line.
Vivalina chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
"I'll be your pillow, Lexie".Aw I'm a perfect balance between humour and cuteness, I love job !
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw, this fic was both hilarious and SO sweet! I loved it! There needs to be more MexieMelt (Lexi/Mark, lol don't ask where the name came from it's a long story) in the world!
aeferch chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Loved it! They definitely have chemistry! Any chance you will be adding more chapters to this story? I could totally see more to this story! Keep up the good work!
Beccabo chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was great! I thought your characterization of Lexie was right on...I could just see her walking into the door frame! As a new fan of Mark/Lexie, I look forward to reading more from you!
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WAH! I love what you've done. It's clear cut, crisp and oh so lovely! I'm such a big Mark/Lexie fan and let me say, well effing done! You captured both of their personas so perfectly! I hope you write more!
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh gosh, I so know what you mean about the ending of that episode! I so very much wanted to see Lexie and Mark come across each other and have him comfort and reassure her! But this was so great! And when Lexie bumped her head, oh my gosh that is so what could happen on the show! I definitely sympathize with Lexie!

I love how Mark comforts her. They could have such a great romance, and he would be so protective of her! (Mark rather reminds me of Rhett butler from "Gone With the Wind") I just love Mark loads, but I don't like his situation with Callie. I just don't like that 'ship at all, and I have a disappointing suspicion that Lexie and Mark just aren't going to happen. But who knows! The most darnedest surprising things happen on this show! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I know very well what you mean about scenarios! I myself have quite a few about Mark and Lexie, but I would love to see more of your own!
Emma chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw, "I'll be your pillow". Go McSexi!
anenemies chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Oh my God, I loved this!

I agree that Mark and Lexie do have such great chemistry and I think that you captured that perfectly here.

Honestly I can totally see this happening on the show and that is always thrilling in a fic.

Its great to have some new blood for the fandom and I really think you'll be someone to watch for!

Can't wait to read more.