Reviews for Fixated
Reina chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Dangit! Why!? This is only the SECOND HP/Dexter fic I have EVER read and I'm Hooked! I really wish you had made it multi-chaptered showing how Dexter got Harry! And maybe the POV of Harry explaining his thoughts on the matter and why he protected Dexter! Sorry, I just really Love your fic! Anyways, Thanks for writing such an Awesome fic! Bye!
mist shadow chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
oh, you really need to write a sequel for this. maybe Harry's POV?
LBQIO chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
its a match made in heaven
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow... just wow. I loved this.
Asilem Dlanod chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
oh... me likie me likie.

I think you did fine on the narration of Dexter. At least, it seemed perfectly fine to me. Granted, I'm not current on Dexter (just started Season 2) and this is actually my first instance of coming across Dexter fanfiction (not that I was looking hard), so take it with a grain of salt. But me likie.
lyra chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
haha, I don't know why this made me laugh, honestly, it wasn't funny, I just think that I haven't read a fic where anyone describes Dexters thoughts so well it's almost like reading one of his dialogues in the real book :)
NakedKing chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
oh god... which you are!~ you are.. FABULOUS! I cant believe someone would write a Harry/Dexter but here it is... amazing! your just wicked! you should write more... jus' saying..
boredfangirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
why is this rated M again...?
Destiny's-Perfection chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
) Definitely loved it.
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
You need to write more on this. Most. Definitely. lolz! I loved it, and it totally fit with Dexter's personallity. Totally awesome.
LucianSalesia chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
You're right, it's really not nice to just wright this and leave it at that but I love it nevertheless! I think you got very close to the real dexter, but he is quite a complex and bipolar person I can imagine it'd be quite difficult to get it right on to the dot. It's sad this is so short, but its a lovely snippet into the mind of our favourite serial killer so all in all, love it!
ChaosReigns chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
you are evil! making a story you wont write more for! *pouts*

i think you did dexter's character very well and frankly i would be begging you to make a serious go at a long story with this idea

please? *puppy-dog eyes*
sessysbaby666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
this story is thae same as hooked you know that right there are no differnces in the story. i think you should of had fixated as the sequal to hooked. otherwise both of the stories were good and very well written.
RavenRed chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you did dexter very well. and the way you portrayed harry and dexters interaction was excellent. the only bad thing was you definitely caught my attention, and i'm very sad you won't be continuing. please continue!
Dark Wolf Shadow chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I am an obsessed Dexter fan. I must say, i believe you have captured the inner voice of my favorite serial killer quite well. Some of the sentances are choppy, but i think it fits with the whole mental state of Dexter. if you wrote more to this story, i would be happy to beta it. and i would also probably review frequently. I know how happy reviews make me, so i like giving good reviews to others. please write more!