Reviews for Feeling the Heat
Loved this! Excellent
rayvinfay chapter 1 . 3/13
love love love!
lom1234iu0 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Such a sweet and gorgeous story! I loved the storyline and the way you flipped in time was perfect for their relationship and its development! _
Love your writing style, will have to check out your other work later! :D
TQOSAW chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was amazingly beautiful I loved this story so much. One of the best :) Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was cute! ;p
FlairForTheVeil chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The feels. ;_;
jong0ut chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was utterly beautiful, enough said. The highlight of this story was undoubtedly the way you altered the story between two timelines; past and present. I loved it.

And I loved your Itachi ;)
Yautja's Blooded Pet chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am in awe of this piece. Typically, this would be categorized ad smut or fan service but... I cannot in good conscience label it as such. This piece was so artistically and beautifully done that it took my breath away. I sat here in awe, going to bed with this piece on my mind rather than finishing catching up on all of the updates that I've missed this week. I think this will be a story that I can't... ever forget...
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
It's a really beautiful,admirable one shot..
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh my gosh...OH MY GOSH...OHH MYY GOSHHH! This is my ABSOLUTE favorite one-shot of all time! omgadfajdlkfjadkfjasd fasdkjfkasjddfasjfd omggg this is AMAZING. It heart wrenching, sweet, hot, adorable...just perfect! I loved loved loved LOVEDD it! The character development is absolutely impeccable for a one-shot. I can't even believe how good this is, how good ALL your stories are. I've never loved so many stories from the same author :heart: You're truly amazing. Please don't ever stop writing!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow, hot pair appearing from ash, fire and burns... Is it fate?