Reviews for Unlawful Appropriation
Jellyfish chapter 3 . 1/20
This is so adorable. Seriously, I cannot stop myself from rereading this. Nah, the fighting scene was fun to read.
Ky as 'mom' is so right it hurts. Sin is so lovable! I love your portrayal of the characters, especially Sol. And Ky's self-sacrificing attitude in this story actually grates on my nerves, in which, bravo! Your writing is so good it has managed to capture my utter devotion to all your stories.

Love,
Jellyfish
Chang-Tong chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh God... Sin and Sol... they make such a kickass kidnapping team! Go Team Sol-N-Sin! XD I enjoyed the action here, and how pissed Ky is. It wouldn't be him if he wasn't pissed.

Oooh, full name basis. Sin's in so much trouble later! XD I enjoyed cold calm parental tone he used when addressing his son... even while he shot him with lightning. Eh, Sin can take it. XD

Overall, this story if one of the best fun I've read. Faved it! :D
Chang-Tong chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Ah, I adored how Sol is so worried about Ky. And with good reason; Ky can be such a duty-bound workaholic. I like how he offered to 'kidnap' him near the beginning of the chapter.

/"So, I want you to take good care of yourself. Listen to your father… except when he says bad words. Or tells you that bathing is optional. Or that raw meat is a healthy diet. Or that grunting is a language. Actually… don't listen to him. You're safer that way."/

*snorts* Ky, you might as well write a book to Sin about the do's and do not's when it comes to Sol- actually... I don't think Sin has the attention span, or maybe even the abiity to read, for that.

...that movie. Oh GOD, that movie. It was sooo embarrassing! XD I was chanting "Oh God oh God!" the entire time and blushing. WHY is it so horrifically hilarious? HOW do you do that? XD Poor Ky. Poor POOR Ky, seriously. He should sue the movie makers for defamation. XDD

Sin... I actually like him better here than in Overture. o_o He's SUCH a... boy kid. XD Why is he so cute here? I really like his interactions with his two fathers.
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh dear God, you have now idea how hard I'm laughing over here. I'm laughing like hell! XDD Sin... oh Sin... they might as well have ten kids in the castle!

Siacre Isabel Nicetius... S-I-N. GENIUS. Because I cann't imagine Ky naming his own son that, and the fancy French names are more like him.

There were so many parts in this that made me laugh, and the pacing is great, I believe. I would list them all, but that would take a good chunk of this review, I think. XD So I'll just go ahead and say that every scene is my favorite and that I had to read through the entire chapter twice.

And this is Sol/Ky too, which is the second non-canon pairing (apart from Zato/Venom) from Guilty Gear I like.
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
This is so much win, you have no idea. So much.
rogi16 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Probably the best humor fic I have read in a long time now. Very VERY hilarious. Made my night! *goes to read the rest of your stories*
Rose77 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
I have to say, I really enjoyed reading this story. I wish there was more. In my opinion, you have managed to get Ky and Sol's character perfectly throughout this story. Another thing I loved about this was the humor, most of the time I had a silly smile on my face. I hope you make more stories like this in the future.
Cold-Lover chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You are a freaking genius. I am totally loving this ~ 3

The story is simple to follow, your writing is amazing && I am definitely amused with mommy and daddy's parenting skills XD

Aishh, why is Sin so loveable here?

"Mom says you should always ask a girl!" Sin said, nodding sagely. "...Even if it's not a girl." He paused. "Actually, you should probably always ask."

Across the room, Ky choked on his tea.

Ahaha pure win~
Susano'o no Kenshin chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Sad thing is...Siacre Isabel Nicetius...take the first letter of all three of those names and You get SIN...and sin was also an actual character in overture...haven't played it yet though...I love this fic...especially since ky actually Hits someone purposefully more times than one...And he is a jerk to sol...as expected...and I can just see ky wearing high heels...-roling on floor-
Kitana Matsuri chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
n_n -Claps enthusiastically!- This is a fuckin' winner. I really liked this fic. Sin is now likable to me. I personally just have a thing against Dizzy. But wow, you somehow had the cordiality between Sol and Ky work very well without it being ridiculous or even out of character.

XD God, you had me snorting up water at quite a few parts. The humor was just perfect! I couldn't stop laughing a few times. But oh yeah, this is going down as a favorite.

Great story right here! Seriously.
Kichou chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
It's a nice story. I liked it.
Delav chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
That was absolutely hilarious. Great fic. You made sin so cute~!
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wow ... Stolteheim Reinbach I almost sounds like a reference to Suikoden I / II, but that could've been because they got it from the same source?

Poor Axl. Does this mean that Illyuria declared Ky a ... queen? I usually just hear him called "monarch" though.

Ah, so you do state how Ky Sol comes into place. It's interesting ... reading this story backwards...

Sin is one hell of an ankle (shin?) biter... He reminds me why I never ever want anything to do with kids...

Again, thanks for the story )
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Waa ... sorry, I read the third chapter first and got mixed up and sorry if I asked any already-answered questions

I'll get back to you after I read Ch. 1 _

*poofs*
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
... Sin's name IS long and odd O_O;;

So ... um, this turned from a "how Ky became a prety princess" fic to a "how Sol & co. utterly destroyed that impression and then some." XD

On another note ... how did Sin even come about?

Ah well. Minor details... XD