Reviews for A lifetime full of 'I love you's
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Interesting three reasons. Very nice ending thought.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very sweet!
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I read some of your stories (most of them in french/ thanks to naku-gl) and I think you have a big talent. You're an incredible author! I'm a twilight's fan and I enjoy the way you write, it's great.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Ahhh, I loved this. You definitely have an inroad directly to Edward's thoughts. You get him perfectly. This was so great-exactly what he'd be thinking in that moment. Great job.

Debbie
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is a beautiful expression of Edward's feelings for Bella. How his thoughts have changed over time.
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
(L)
Read-A-Holic1227 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great!
Robin chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I am a 47 year old mother of two, a high school English teacher, and a Twilight fanatic. I've read several fan fiction pieces on this site, but this one was absolutely paramount in discovering Edward's human emotions that were buried so deeply. Congratulations on your future writing career. I'm sure your future is dazzling.
omgitsmiranda chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Love this story! ive always wondered what edward had been thinking then lol.

-Miranda(:
gabity.94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
A really good way to express Edward's pov. I liked it it's really cute :)
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
wonderful i love edwards pov... )
naku-gl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is so cute !

I hope my husband come soon, so I could hear him say to me "I love you" ! (or Je t'aime !)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
aw, cute! really really good, cute fluff! i love it!

dobby
maegirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is great! You do a really good job of expressing how much Edward loves her. I like that you mentioned that "I love you" ment so much more in his time. Good job!
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 12/21/2008