Reviews for I will Remember You
heartPoTforever chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This was really good! Much longer than mine was... xD

And I could feel how Tezuka felt. How he was torn between the two things that were important to him. I liked the happy ending better actually. :D Although I usually write sad endings. Hehe. Really liked this though. (:

~Nikki
SkySurf chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Haha...I love the happy ending better! XD
GreenAppleIce chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Thank you so much for the happy ending! (sob) Wonderful...so wonderful. Tezuka definitely made the right choice. Love this!
Aelendis chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I don't know what version I prefer ... both of them are very nice to read.

The second end is good with a Fuji who waits with hope but still afraid to believe that Tezuka stays.
Aelendis chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Beautiful .. and it's with pleasure that i wait the end ... and you ? do you prefer a happy end or not ?
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Oh, I'm so sad. You always write such lovely TezuFuji, I look forward to more :D
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Yes PLEASE. Happy endings are the best! (well, maybe not all the time)
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wah, that was so sad T.T NO! Why did you have to leave, Tezuka? (sob) This was wonderfully angsty though. Love it! I beg you, please post up the happy ending. Please please please!
Doriimingu chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
it's really good, but too sad. i almost started to cry i'd like happy ending (but don't change it, just write more and make them happy...)
Milisante chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I always vote for happy endings!) If you can, then make it happy, please! Nice work!
nanachan87 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
yes, please make Tezuka get back together with Fuji, even if they have a long distance relationship or sth...reading this, i pity Tezuka...