Reviews for Getting Clean
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was a very very very good story!

Showing that not even Bones is strong enough to handle everything all alone... yeah, we all know...

Thanks for posting this piece.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Some very powerful imagery here. Disturbing and sad and beautiful at the same time. You took me from one extreme emotion to the next.
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very well-done. The theme of getting clean is so well-used, first of all. The description of Brennan’s strong emotional responses to the situation and why she finds it all so revolting is very articulate and plausible, and something you must have put a lot of thought into.

It does an excellent job of selling that even a strong woman like Brennan is not unaware of nor unaffected by the disrespectful and even hateful attitude of too many men towards women.

It’s pretty dark, I imagine it might have been hard to write this.

To match that with generous amounts of humor (such as Brennan’s bottomless cleavage, and bending over by the perp’s car – forgetting the skimpiness of her outfit as soon as she switched to Dr. Brennan mode again – were just hilarious moment!) and good smut, and fuse those elements together into such a well-balanced story is even more impressive.

Kudos and thanks for sharing this!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautifully written. Excellent job!
MRS.cullen.BOOTH.malfoy.BOLTON chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
"I'm a boy scout, Bones," I head his voice say over the edge of the bed, "I'm always prepared."

Dancing-Phalanges75 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
amazingly good, a work of literary genius in fanfiction form

i applaud you
Infame chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I loved it! It's probably my favorite Booth Bones fic, thanks for posting!
MissyAlexM chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Perfection! It's all I can say. Congrats! You did a great job.

Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was completely awesome! I love the detail, the emotion the dialogue! WOW! Great Job!
Username Unknown chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was amazing. What a fabulously well told story. I was completely sucked in from the very beginning... and except for the fact that it would have to air on cable, that is something that could actually happen on the show. The characterizations were so well done, their voices were completely true, the pace was tight and the erotica was tender and super-emotionally charged. I'm so glad that I found your stories, you are a fabulous writer!
Nezumi4818 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Fantastic story, god I loved it! It was truly amazing!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was amazing! Truly wonderful. And so well written. Great job. I loved how absolutely perfect Booth is. He does everything he can to make Brennan feel better. He really is an amazing guy. Keep up the amazing work.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
very cool. Loved this one shot!
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow! You blow me away again, blc! Your writing quality always seems to get better-characterization, dialogue, story-you are just mind boggling with your skill. You've written another classic. Well done! ;-D
Harmne chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Very excellent story! I loved it all!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »