Reviews for Getting Clean
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Brand new to the fandom, I'm guiltily gobbling up all the amazing fics at such a pace that I'm loathe to stop long enough to review. I'm determined though to comment because it's just the right thing to do. ;) First, thanks for posting. What a wonderfully crafted one part story. Not only did you create a believable storyline wrt the prostitute killer but you nailed Bones’ eventual emotional backlash. The ending was just bonus. Well done.
alwaysbrennan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Great story. I like how there was a legitimate case as well as BB fluff. And the ending was lovely... how he cleaned up for her. What a guy!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
wow.. just.. WOW!

it was worth ever second to read this very long one shot... it was so brilliantly written!

you managed to portray such a delicate balance of booth and bones on the job like normal case work with a LOT of emotion and some hot semi-smut

this has got to be the best one shot ive ever read! i can hardly believe its only go 30 reviews so far!

keep up the good work

ps- i'm favouriting so i can come back to read it again soon, and going to your profile in the hope there are other stories like this!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
**Long Angst/Romance One-Shot.**

...just as well as I have a preference for long things...coz this one certainly was...& worth every minute spent reading it. :-)

Loved the mix of case, emotions & smut in this. There is nothing that you can't turn your hand to...such quality...but smut does seem to be your forte. ;-)

** "Don't even think about it."

...love how well Booth knows her, can read her! LOL...& the ever caring & protective Booth not wanting her to jeopardize her safety by going undercover as a prostitute...but in the end, relenting, know it was the only way & by doing so, showing that he had faith in her ability to handle it & identify the killer.

**In then end, I'd decided there was only room for the .22 in my cleavage along with the microphone and a few smaller things, and wedged the weapon in once I'd finished cinching the laces up the front.

Oh my!...I am totally amazed at the depth of Brennan's cleavage (as I am sure that Booth was LOL)...very impressive...being able to fit everything in there.

PMSL...at Brennan, bending over in the car...g-string & cleavage ...giving everyone an eyeful. :-)

Once again, you have got it all covered, especially the way that Brennan felt...the way her skin crawled...the way that she felt dirty...violated...& then the smut...again, hot steamy & oh so perfect.

Another brilliant fic from you. :-):-):-)
Incretsible chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I've a couple things to say.

First of all, I have never read such a long and awesome story. Again brilliant.

Secondly there is one mistake in it. You don't ever put red wine in the fridge :P

Last thing I want to ask is how your older stories are coming along?

Greetings Babette
nonhalema chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wonderful work...very good
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Great story!

REally really creepy and dark, but Booth in standard issued body armour is there! :D
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Awesome story. I am tempted to ask for a sequel but that was so great.
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
You know, I thought the smutty bits would be my favorite (yeah, yeah, I know :) ) but funnily enough, when all was said and done, my favorite was Bones getting into her Roxie like persona, her considerations on the people she's helping and on the killer. You shown understanding of human nature, so kudos there. And on the smutty bits as well.

Jane
love2read2much chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Well done. What a great story. I really enjoy reading b & b stories with lots of angst, hurt, comfort and steamy sex. You had all of the above and more. Booth is one in a million and you summed it all up in the last two paragraphs. I wish I had my very own booth (one can only dream).

Keep up the great writing. Look forward to reading more from you soon.
MapleCheerUp chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Interesting story. I can't wait to read more from you.
hipplanet chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Simply amazing. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. Angsty, feminist, sexy and a good plot! Brilliant work!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Incredible that’s the only thing I can say.

Wonderful Job!

I like that Bones is willing to let Booth take care of her (at least sometimes.)
danireed chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
oh wow you have done a great job on this. it was a really good chapter. just like always. you seem to come up with some great ideas. and i look foward to the next fic you come up with
evenstar1974 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Normally I am not a big fan of one shots because I usually feel as if there is something left unfinished, but this one really changed my mind.

Your description of Brennan thought regarding why she should go undercover along with her fear of it were right on. Booth's reaction was perfect. You showed how much he really hated it , but you also showed the underlying respect he had for Brennan- because he "let her do it.

As horrible as reading about Brennan's reaction to the killer was I thought it was a nice way to highlight a societal problem without being preachy.

Another thing I really liked is you didn't make Booth the perfect "gut" knows everything guy that seems to show up in a lot of fan fiction. We all know Booth is great but he isn't perfect and I can't totally see a man not picking up that the whole experience would be especially traumatic from a femine perspective. If course her knew who was upset but he didn't realize the extent until her heard her int he shower and I thought that was very realistic.

Of course, rightfully so, you had him handle the situation once he new there was a problem with all the heart ( and other body parts) needed.

Love the story love the m- rating.

As always can't wait to read more of our writing.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »