Reviews for A Collection of FFVII ficlets
roo17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I loved it! Especially the last one ]
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
(XD) I've never played "Crisis Core;" want to, but the STUPID THING IS ONLY FOR THE PSP, KAMIKUSO! (DX) CURES YOU, SQUARE ENIX, FOR MAKING ONE OF THE MOST DESIRABLE - to me at least - GAMES ONLY FOR THE PSP! {cries} Oh well... Loved this! Great job! I will admit that I was expecting a 3-some between Seph, Cloud, AND Zack to happen, but I'm good all the same. {yawns really loudly} UGH! What time is it or me right now? {looks at clock on computer} O.O SHITAKA! It's past 1:30 in the morning for me! AND I HAVE TO BABYSIT A LITTLE 9-YEAR-OLD - I think... I can't remember (XD) - FROM AROUND 8 A.M. TILL AROUND 3 P.M. WHEN MY BOYFRIEND'S TAKING ME BOWLING! ...At least I get outta the house tomorrow. (XD) THAT'S RIGHT! Living in two certain areas of Northwestern Pennsylvania has its perks when the first day of Hunting Season rolls around, even IF you're not a hunter: NO SCHOOL ON THE MONDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY! (XD) I love my life sometimes - hate it others.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Naughty, naughty ;D

Sexy collection of fics you've got here...

Keep up the god work xD
TarotCard87 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I'm very sure that i've told you on LJ how much I love your FFVII fics but.. still. Damn. I *love* these. Hehe, especially "Did he touch you here?" and "Containment breach!"

The last one had the other people I work with looking at me funny, because I was doubled over my desk laughing.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Wonderful job, very sexy. I loved the "Did he touch you here?" one. And the wing one gave me some ideas.
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
omg omg omg...that was so uberably hot. damn that was awesome XD

seph and cloud...uberhawtsex... *nosebleed*

omg uke seph and seme zack?... *drools*

zack with the wings n f* cloud... *dies*

you've got some mad talent here yo