Reviews for Meant To Be
Emma chapter 18 . 4/14
Please please please update! I've been checking every day since your last update :-(

I love this story please update soon x
darkheart1310 chapter 11 . 4/6
Vernal is another for spring
ZoeyMarieSnape chapter 18 . 3/27
WOOHOOO :D
Ryuu-Kashi chapter 18 . 3/26
Will you update? I don't know..
PsychAnalyst chapter 18 . 3/22
You're breaking my heart here... :'( I want mooooreeee. MOOOOORREEEEEE!

I love this story so much, I think I'm going to receive a heart attack every time I reread this thing. :)) Keep writing and update soon! I wanna know what happens between Tom and Harry especially after all this. :3

And...I want to know the reactions of the Order. Will the Death Eaters (or the Inner Circle like Lucius or Severus) ever find out?
kittykat202 chapter 18 . 3/22
oh Harry you know what you did please update soon
Kemet's Queen chapter 18 . 3/22
Very Good.
GreenDrkness chapter 18 . 3/20
Phew they almost figured out the 'boyfriend' but the way that Harry hid Tom and Tom sneaking out of the room reminds me of a movie
Keep on the writes
carol chapter 18 . 3/20
Great fanfic, i love it. When is the next?
YaoiBatman chapter 18 . 3/16
Yeay, you updated. I was so happy to read the new chapter. I'm excited for when everyone finds out about Tom.
Roselle chapter 18 . 3/6
OMG You have no idea how happy I was to see this! Totally made my day! I've been in the Percy Jackson 'dom recently but their fanfiction archives just aren't up to the volume I generally read and I just Googled this particular fic on a hunch and when it came up as having 18 chapters it was just OMG YES YES YES! Especially since I've been really stressed lately and this was kind of a thing that was like OMG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS AND NOW IT'S HERE I'M SO FRIGGIN HAPPY!

So yeah. *insert heart* *insert smiley face*

And yeah, I'm probably gonna follow you on Tumblr. I'm like consulting-warlock14 or something. Merlin and Sherlock reference.

Hope to see another update soon!
Roselle (LemonyRoselle)
Butterfly1993 chapter 18 . 2/25
I love it more please ! xD
HERAELIS-HIME chapter 18 . 2/25
I LOVED IT...IM FREAKING ABSOLUTELY LOVED STORY IS UPDATES SOON N GOOD JOB.
LindenCorina15 chapter 18 . 2/14
Oh. Is so beautiful! o I can't wait for the next chapter, plz, upload soon. :3 Tom is so cute. I had fun too much! the scene of Hermione & Ron in the hall and Tom's conceal it was so funny. hehe I'm so excited for what happen in the next chapter. Really, I can't wait. beware and a good weekend ;D
BlackGinger chapter 18 . 2/12
Tears of laughter are streaming down my face. I just knew someone was going to stop by while they were indisposed! I cannot get the image of Voldemort trapped in a closet out of my head. That will probably never die now. I only hope everyone doesn't abandon him once the truth about Tom comes out. Though I wonder if Dumbledore perhaps already knows because he's been so liberal with Harry since his release?
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »