Reviews for Meant To Be
CircusPsycho chapter 14 . 6/16
Reading the sex scene with a straight face with being in the same room as my parents. Check. .
I'm reading this book fir the fifth time xD
Hana chapter 30 . 6/13
DUDE PLEASE ITS JUNE GIMME MOOOOOOOORE
maiolibel chapter 30 . 6/11
hmm..i'm can wait to read next chapter,it's almost half years right?
but you promised that you will finish this story n i'll waiting,
hope you find easy way continue this story,n most important you have to stay healthy,..
when they-harry n tom- are confess their feeling?
Wynter also make me curious..
Lmb111514 chapter 30 . 6/10
I love this story so far. It's really amazing and enjoyable to read. I hope to read more of this story and other stories from you soon!
Ancipitis Obsessio chapter 30 . 6/8
Heey, i just wanted you to know that i love your fic with all my heart.
I hope you update even if is once a year :D
Hope you are fine
I'm not sure my heart can take it if you only upload once a year, this story is too adorable. I know writing is hard but please, PLEASE update it ... At least twice a year !
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 1 . 5/25
Please update new chapters
When does wynter meet nagina
Love2read23 chapter 30 . 5/11
Thank you so much for writing this. Wynter is adorable. I like the family they've establoshed. Now if Tom can just stopped killing people. lol.
Love this story. I'm left confused on why dumbledore needed to mention the rape at all. He could of just said Harry had a child. No one needed to know of the rape I mean besides albus, poppy, Ron and hermione. And Ron and hermione will probably know the truth that it's Tom and wasn't rape.
He's 24 so again this story makes it seem almost like he's 17. He's grown, out of school. Everyone has jobs and don't live with their parents anymore. So why is everyone in his business. I hear some families are like this. But it's a little much and they aren't actually related anyway. They are all acting like his life is their business. Where he lives, who he dates, even in school they always read his mail over his shoulder like they had a right. He never asks what every letter said that they got from family. But the few letters he got from Sirius or dumbledore. It's always what did it say. That always bothered me.

Everyone's family is different so it's probably not something that would bother most but I wouldn't ask those things or let family ask those things. If you wish to share who your dating that's a serious relationship so it your not going to end up together for over a year or get married your parents won't be meeting him do there is no reason to speed much about it or maybe even at all.
Inu-Neko2 chapter 30 . 5/2
Lovely story...
SofiaLight chapter 30 . 4/30
Beautiful story indeed, I read it in a row.
Marque is not a name, it means "mark" as "print", or brand/label or a lot of things... (check it on wordreference)
Marc is a name, you can use it with no problem
Fanficaddict78 chapter 30 . 4/17
Fabulous story here in ff..pls dont abandoned this one.. Were always waiting ur update.
Love-begits-love chapter 30 . 4/3
I'm so happy to see this update I went back and read through it again. I can't wait to see what happens next!
NotQuiteCheshirecat chapter 30 . 4/3
Ah I so love this story. I'm sitting here waiting for New Year again because maybe an update will come around that time xD
I'm so sad. I've read the whole thing like ten times by now and I still hope every day for a notification to come that his has a new chapter.
Well. At least I have something to look forward to this Christmas, huh?
2,640 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »