Reviews for Meant To Be
Alya1188 chapter 40 . 9/11
schöne geschichte, bin gespannt wie es weiter geht.

LG alya88
Hariana Halone chapter 22 . 8/12
I stop story idea is really good but there are too many plot holes . Obvious things that should have been done with magic aren't. Tom could have Apparated when Hermione and Ron were there or go invisible,Dumbledore won't leave Harry and the baby in a house without a faithful but we can accept the latter for the plot. Really I really like the story but I keep spotting too obvious errors. I hope there will be a rewrite one day.
Kimi chapter 40 . 8/4
Thank you for writing this wonderful story and I wish you lots of luck for this year and the next. I know life can be stressful and a lot to deal with.
Elixablack27 chapter 40 . 8/2
When’s the next update? I need one wynters just too cute
Elixablack27 chapter 30 . 8/2
Harry…darling your in love
Bast Misao chapter 12 . 7/10
A name representing Spring would be Verna.
KimberlyJho-ann chapter 40 . 7/6
the note makes cry. afshdjdsll! there's hope. thank you.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/6
Hi,
Just wanted to say that i have reread this fic so many times and it is totally worth the wait!
Luna Wolf 0605 chapter 40 . 4/8
J'ai beaucoup aimé ta fanfiction, et même si je ne suis malheureusement pas doué pour l'anglais, merci Merlin à mon téléphone qui fait la traduction ! Je m'en serais voulu de rater une aussi belle pépite ! J'ai hâte de lire la suite, même si le prochain chapitre est dans un an. (Petit clin d'œil à ta note, car oui, je l'ai lu entière )

Je te souhaite bon courage pour tes boulots, ta vie en général et tout !
Ellie.Cast4 chapter 40 . 4/7
Just fell into this knowing it was possibly abandoned and was so pumped to read the last author’s note. Hope! There is hope! It’s been a great read and I’m excited to continue it.
petit blabla chapter 40 . 3/26
j'ai dû recommencer pour me replonger dans l'histoire... c'était superbe.. j'ai peur que leur réconciliation(bonheur) de nouveau ne dure pas,qu'est-ce qu'ils pourront surmonter ensemble les coups de l'avenir... merci encore et bonne continuation bisous
mrs moonie chapter 40 . 3/17
GREAT UPDATE
I hope u get a chance to update more in this new year
Luv the story
Kaybay91 chapter 35 . 2/27
This story is making my ovaries explode
elixaBlack27 chapter 24 . 2/23
yeah that's what they deserve
Guest chapter 40 . 2/20
Great chapter! Thank you
3,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »