Reviews for Meant To Be
Bloodred 321 chapter 29 . 10/20
Hello I hope you are doing well miss your story by I know life gets a n the way but please update soon.
Katse chapter 26 . 10/17
please please please
I read this fic about ten times and I'm still waiting below. It is that I love. from beginning to end.
salsas100 chapter 29 . 10/17
Great story. Thanks for sharing it with us
Bitchtits420superbae chapter 29 . 10/6
Twi's Dreamer chapter 15 . 9/25
Wow i didnt realize how long its been since we've had an update. I miss this story so much. I hope, however, that you are doing well and that everything with you is okay. I was just saying we have an update somewhere around June or something but little did i know it was from January and January is almost here again. I patiently await your return.
Please update the story.
Rya chapter 29 . 9/11
I keep coming back to this'd troy every few months to see if you have updated. But alas! You have my new year with your last update, as I love this story and have read it two times over. Please get back to it when you have the chance and the inspiration. I know myself and many others would appreciate it if you did.
Love this story. I ship those two so hard
AkumaNoKoori chapter 28 . 8/22
wait what? Harry's gonna be 24!?
Please don't give up this story, it's just so sweet and also well written. When a new chapter ? Pretty please?
pupzpride chapter 29 . 8/18
This story is great! I can't wait till they finally say "I love you". Also to learn more about their link and how they ended up together. I've read most of your stories now and just wanted to say that I totally enjoy your writing and hope you update soon and maybe right more.
alice22 chapter 29 . 8/12
I was finially able to read all the chapters, new reader. I just love HP and Riddle fics.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
cadisraizel chapter 29 . 8/9
Awesome story!
A question: What is with Sape?
I can't wait to