Reviews for Meant To Be
pupzpride chapter 39 . 1/20/2021
Wow! I had a craving to reread this story and to my surprise I had missed your last update! This chapter was such a nice surprise and I loved it. Tom and Harry dating...awesome. I hope you update soon!
percabethfamily chapter 39 . 1/5/2021
I love this, Wynter was really cute here, actually, throughout the whole story.
Please update, You can't leave me hanging on a cliffhanger!
they are so cute!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 39 . 12/30/2020
yay! A date! Come on guys lets get the communication flowing! Heehe
iiAliceii chapter 39 . 12/28/2020
I feel at peace. Mainly because it seems like everyone is uploading more or less fluff for Christmas, rather than the usual emotional rollercoasters.

I wonder how much longer this story will continue? Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Thymiancat chapter 30 . 12/28/2020
Wow! What a ride. I've abandoned this fic a few years ago and had to reread now from the beginning. It's awesome!

I was wondering though if Ron and Hermione ever will find out who Marque really is? It's something I am looking forward to.

Keep up the good work and Happy New Year
Wishfull-star chapter 39 . 12/27/2020
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe and Merry Christmas:)
RavenMadHatter chapter 39 . 12/27/2020
YASSSSSSSSSSS!
Chapter love it, Wynter is adorable as always (I wanna baby like that, though my nephew is quite close in behavior when I see him. He's 3)
I really like the slow burn that is now going on between Tom and Harry, along with the fact they are finally going to talk about them self's and who they actually are, or so it seems. They really need to acknowledge that Voldemort is a persona that is a part of Tom and what he did to Harry. Also where is Tom going to go from this point in his "war" efforts.
What kind of world does he want his girl to grow up in.
okey I'm gonna stop here, I'll be diligently waiting for the next chapter whenever it will come out be it in a month or a year D
yukino76 chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Finally it's starting to go somewhere, I'm glad they decided to mend their relationship can't wait to see how it will go for them
geekymom chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Fabulous chapter!

I also reread the story and looked at the A/N for chapter 37 and laughed. Take care and my you have a wonderful new year.
mizzrazz72 chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
They are going to make this work for their child sake.
StarFlameSky chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Please update soon. The suspense is killing me!
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Thanks for the update! I think it flowed well enough, so no worries there. I also agree that slow is the way to go, but I’m glad you added Harry’s desire in there. It makes sense that there would be some longing for past times, even though he knows he shouldn’t rush it. Great story!
The Scorpio Lady Enchantress chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
Hey happy belated Christmas and thank you for making this amazing story this was the best gift ever thank you kisses kisses
klagana1 chapter 39 . 12/26/2020
As always I’m Ecstatic to see this updated! But what is the deal with the mysterious pull? I know it was briefly mentioned but will there be more detail on it? It is what started them down this path. Other then that this was a great chapter!
Stygian Willow chapter 39 . 12/26/2020