Reviews for Meant To Be
Merida-the-Brave34 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
my hearrrrttttt! so happy this updated love them so much and how toms emotions are being portrayed fits his charater very well
lovingsiri chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
I was so shocked and so happy to see an update! I loved this chapter and how you made it realistic and aren't rushing them back together. I also loved Wynter saying no when Tom asked had she been good. I thought it was cute.
mizzrazz72 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Harry can't expect Tom to be a bleeding heart.
geekymom chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Fabulous chapter!
starchasr2737 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
OH MERLIN, that was hideously painful! Poor Harry, Wynter, and Tom! Lol, I'm honestly thinking, "Thank goodness Fenrir was there to talk to Tom about everything..." that is just so weird, though. I hope they can work things out ~fingers crossed~
pupzpride chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
It definitely was a nice surprise to see a new chapter. I really liked this one. It pulled at my heart and I’m glad they’re taking it slow. So many stories rush to put them back together after some good angst. I wish you could update more often but I get it. I’ll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
MADStar529 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Great chapter.
yukino76 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
at least he's talking to him now, I just hope it will make their love stronger and hopefully they will be back together again
Hope Smile and Love chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Yeahhhhh finally another chapter, thank you very much! I'm just in love with your story since so long now and I'm still very happy to see that you didn't abandoned it. As always that chapter was very well written, so please come back very soon with the next one! Can't't wait to see the two of them reconcile ️
Mamy 83 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Quel bonheur de voir que vous ne nous avez pas oublié malgré toute cette m...de pandémie. Cette histoire est tout simplement géniale même si elle est mise à jour que quelques fois par an. J'espère de tout cœur que vous n'abandonnerai pas cet fic passionnante. Merci
Kasier chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
I'm glad that they have made up.
iloveMOM1597 chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
I feel like Harry is blowing this way out of proportion. At least he’s willing to talk to Tom. Still I suppose you gotta get drama from somewhere.
iiAliceii chapter 38 . 7/27/2020
Nothing like waking up to a new chapter of yours :)

It was great! Am wondering when/if Hermione and Ron find out about "Marque's" real identity.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 38 . 7/26/2020
Good job you made me cry
Miyu Kokomi chapter 38 . 7/26/2020
Necesito más de tu escritura
3,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »