Reviews for This Is Not My Life
Cat 2 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Just found this story and it is brilliant! More soon please, I was wondering when Simone was going to be tackled.
ack chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
keep going
Descend-n2-Madness chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
You haven't updated for a while, please tell me more is coming!
LaueHime chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
great chapter! finally you updated! finally you told us what happened! lol ok it was about time and it made sense. i just can't wait to see where this goes next! update soon please!
Lara-Van chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Lol! I kinda wondered about Peter in the first episode or two before he went and slept with Simone...

Interesting explanation of the "accident" that put Peter in his coma. But the question is, is this a dream world put in Peter's head by a crazed Arthur? I hope so, because I'm always sad when Peter's not going around beating the crap out of like thirty guys all by himself...
Lara-Van chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Wow, sorry I haven't R&Red in awhile.

I like it, can't wait to find out what happens next!
Adrienne Valentine chapter 8 . 2/27/2009
Very interesting so far, well written too. I like and I want more. :)
76 chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
aw...i love you...i love you...i love you

this was the best and most heart felt chapter in this fic

I love your Isaac and no offense i don't mind that you killed Simone, she was never my fav character on the show

also you are so welcome and I want you to relax on your Spring Break too

just glad to be reading this after fanfiction site had crazy problems

update soon
Mands aka ClaireBear chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Bambi that was good. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Well done on it so far. x
TehRowan chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
This is a very nice twist on the Heroes universe, great job. Can't wait for chapter 8.
JENJEN87 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
oh this is getting soo good please please update soon.
fed x chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Hi! I really love this story and can't wait for you to update. Plus I'm dying to know how he got into the coma. Did Isaac run him over or soemthing? I like most of the pairs (molly/micah is so sweet!) but I don't like paire...I just find it kind of creepy. BUT this is the best story with Paire in I've ever read. Update soon!
Johntitor62 chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Yay! Another chapter for an awesome story! Can't wait to see why Pete was in a coma and why he hates Isaac so much. Update sooner or... or... I'll send the scarry monkey to scare you!
76 chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
sry to hear about your dog

you did a great job explaining about Peter & Claire's relationship

and take your time with this if school is getting hard

too many writers tend to rush fics when life situations happen

keep going
LaueHime chapter 7 . 1/14/2009
it's okay, you delivered anyway ;) i liked how you used the flashbacks and really, sylar and elle were like meant to be together! get the psychos together XD anyway, get peter to isaac's so we can finally understand what happened! seriously :P anyway, update soon please!