Reviews for It's the Great Pumpkin, Harry Potter
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved it! Aww, Hagrid is so cute!
jeweltheif500 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I think a drabble is a short, often sweet, one-shot. There can also be stories full of drabbles, like one per chapeter. They often have fluff. So, definition: Short n' Sweet!
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Love Charlie Brown! I have collected all the specials as well, and there's a certain nostalgia that only A Charlie Brown Christmas can give.

Ron's excitement about "tricky treats" amused me greatly. As the younger brother of Fred and George, it is only natural that he should be somewhat of an authority on tricks.

"No, there was nothing quite like Halloween at Hogwarts." Perfect last line and very fitting end to your story.

Made me giggle!

HGT
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
A drabble is an extremely short work of fiction exactly one hundred words in length.

So, "It's The Great Pumkin: HP" isn't a Drabble, it's a one-shot. :P

Anyhow, it was good and so very Ron and Hermione, not to mention very Hagrid, though for a second I thought maybe Hagrid had muggle shaving cream in the basket and was planning to 'trick' Snape later! hehe
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
kool story, when Hagrid said he was waiting for the great pumpkin, I thought he was gonna try atch it for care of magical creatures classes...lol and i think i found a typo (people probably already pointed this out, and it probably pretty annoying by now but...) is it supposed to be "Ron Weasley, youngest male 'son' of Arthur and Molly Weasley and best friend of the Boy-Who-Lived" or "Ron Weasley, youngest male 'scion' of Arthur and Molly Weasley and best friend of the Boy-Who-Lived"? and wat does "plebeian" mean?

Pat
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Damnit to hell i keep doing that! I keep clicking the add to favorite stories button when I just want to review! Oh well this was nice! Leave it to hagrid to believe in something like the great pumpkin. very cute between hermiona na ron
mugglemama chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Must stop reading your fics now - becoming too giddy - children staring - must maintain facade of maturity.

Sorry for stream of conscience review -too little sleep and too much Blackhawk goodness!
kareem33 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I really liked your adaption of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" since it's also one of my favorite Halloween stories.

As for what a "drabble" is, I don't know, but here's my guesses...

a drab crab-apple...

a Draco Malfoy/Hannah Abbot/Neville Longbottom story... (I know, that's just pushing it);p

a drinking induced piece of babbling...(my favorite kind)
lemondrop43 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Yippee! Love to sort through my load of morning emails and see a new story from vous! So I ignored the 10 hand-wringing ones about where to have the kids' soccer party and plunged right in!

My, oh, my, you almost had me fooled into thinking you lifted a chapter from Book 3 because it read so much like JKR! I could close my eyes and see Ron and Hermione just bickering away, oblivious to the attraction between them...that is until you they ran into Hagrid and his pumpkin patch! Even though our great mistress has a sense of humor, she's just not THAT funny. Needless to say, the sight of sweet, big Hagrid explaining the Great Pumpkin to Hermione and Ron will be an image that sticks (in all the right ways - LOL) for awhile!

But my absolute favorite part was this one line from Ron: "The twins might be interested in tricky treats." Ah-ha! So that explains the origins of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. Well done! Very cleva'!

To answer your query, I don't exactly know what constitutes a "drabble." Wikipedia anyone?

Finally and since my big, fat cat is not interrupting this review with a demand for attention, I wanted to give a shout out to all you Blackhawk fans out there to check out his blog on Livejournal. I do believe you'll find the link on his author page here. If you love his author notes as much as I do, this is a way for you to get a little more 'hawk in your life.
tallonfoot357 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
funny.
singeivoire chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
So, this whole fic felt kind of like a voice-over for a halloween special; like it should be read out loud by a man with a deep voice in front of a gaggle of children. I mean that to be a positive comment, I found it very amusing. :)

Also, in case you really wanted to know, a drabble is technically a 100-word fictional story. (There is also, supposedly, such a thing a dribble - 50 words, and a drouble - 200 words. Those just strike me as silly, though.) On this site, however, drabble usually just refers to a very brief one-shot fic. So whatev. It's a drabble if you say it is.

Again, well done, and thanks for writing!
Euclidian chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is very clever, very well done. You've done a terrific job with the dialogue, as indicated by the fact that I just want to slap that insufferable know-it-all. Hah, I hope the Great Pumpkin steals all her candy! and gives it to Hagrid, of course.

FYI, I recently read that a drabble was, originally, a ficlet of 100 words, and although by custom that limit is not striclty observed, it still means a very short one-shot.

Thanks for a fun Hallowe'en. BTW, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is on the telly tonight.
LolaLines chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I liket it !

It was funny, and it could perfectly be part of the third book, since it totally fits,I reckon,with the atmosphere created by the author !

Nice job ! ).
zsdvnn chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Another great oneshot, i still cant wait untill the next aftermath chapter comes out, but i think i have a really good idea for you. So you know how it takes you 2 weeks 2 write 1 chapter, well, could u post half a chapter every week instead? idk if its a good idea but its just a thought, i think 2 weeks IS kind of long, but if it keeps the story going keep the 2 week rule,

well like always, keep up the amazing work