Reviews for Let's Back Up
Rasegan chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
When you come back?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
This story is so epically good! I know it has been forever but if you still receive this, I hope you could finish this. It's feels close to the end, 1 more chapter with NaruHina's reaction to what the clone did with a small epilogue. That would be awesome. It's a really great story, funny & fluffy! It's a shame to leave it incomplete so close to the end. And after all this time. NaruHina finally became a reality! NaruHina FTW! I sincerely hope you finish it. Good luck in all your endeavors!
guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
I skipped lunch for this. Fanfiction is more important than my health
three-colour-rainbow123 chapter 9 . 12/31/2015
you and hinata? are you an item now?
WHAT? Ino we're people!
currents chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
PLEASE FINISH THIS

IT IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST AND THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF IT WERE UPDATED
Lolly1o1 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Aw poor clone and yay it's OFFICIAL!
hazzy chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
cant wait for the next chapter.. next chapter please.. please..
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
This fic is freaken adorable I can get over how fucking cute nAruto is HES so dense and innocent x)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
CAN I JUST SAY THAT SAI IS FUCKING HILARIOUS XD "herendous" i cracked up when he said that!
AbsolutelyOverYue chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Oh my god. I died of laughter. DX
champylin chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
this got to be the BEST naruhina fic i ever read! it surely made me laugh so loudly! hahaha!
Chaotic chains chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
Imagine laughter lasting throughout the entirety of this fic ... Yup that happened oh love the engagement part
thestorymaker2 chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Cant believe there is only 11 chaptets
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I really liked this story, too bad it seems to be abandoned. :'(
Naruhinalover chapter 11 . 2/6/2015
Pls add new chapters to this story as soon as it is very interesting story and i want to read new chapters as soon as u add new chapters.