Reviews for Let's Back Up
J-Yoo chapter 11 . 4/5
That ending got me dead! LOLOLOL
itsxoi chapter 11 . 9/27/2018
omyxnidnzjxnskzmosnxusnziemid! omygosh! I am looooviiiing this fic so damn much. I'm cracking up laughing, squeallllliiinnnggg from all the fluff like a flying pig while clapping my hands like a dying gawdayum seal because it's not even funny. It's damnnnn, fudging, downright hilarious! I'm really glad that I encountered this fic. With all the fluff mixed up with humor this is gold. Not to mention, beautifully done. And I'm really looking forward for what's more to come. Hoping for more stories from you.
Gomizia chapter 11 . 6/10/2018
please come baaaack, this fic is so funny and cute!
Gomizia chapter 10 . 6/10/2018
This chapter is so HILARIOUS
NarHina chapter 11 . 3/4/2018
Most useful clone in Naruto's life indeed. Please finish this was funny and cute and amazing I need more.

Love how Naruto clone got Hiashi and Hanabi to agree with him marrying Hinata plus Hanabi making herself available if it doesn't work out with Hinata I want Hinata get defensive when she hears that.

Also you mentioned if NaruHina doesn't become obvious a few chapters ago you would quite Naruto it has always been obvious when you look at the series overall, but Naruto is an action not romance anime, but it will do you good to know if you don't all ready NaruHina is canon.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Really indefinitely almost made me have a heart attack.

I really think Naruto doesn't understand what back up spouse means, or he's saying it when Hinata is really his first choice, but wants her to marry him thinking he's not her first choice when he is.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
muzicaldove chapter 11 . 1/17/2018
please come back and update!
Khaleesi Ryukage chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
Nooo! This and your other fic, Fifth and the Sixth
Jidai, are two of my favorite Naruhina fics! But they're both abandoned :'( come back from the dead, please! My life won't be completed without closure! Lol
initiate19 chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
that was so goood! i loved all the ruckus with the Hyuugas! I'd love to know whay happens next
Min-chan17 chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
continue please
animewatcher202 chapter 11 . 3/6/2017
please continue this, I was enjoying the story before it ended. I love the density of Uzumaki Naruto though. It adds a new flavor and pace compared to other fanfics. Anyways I hope you continue
Usa-chan chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Really? I need the next chapter asap! Please
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 1/22/2017
This chapter is every thing! Is life
Rasegan chapter 11 . 11/24/2016
When you come back?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
This story is so epically good! I know it has been forever but if you still receive this, I hope you could finish this. It's feels close to the end, 1 more chapter with NaruHina's reaction to what the clone did with a small epilogue. That would be awesome. It's a really great story, funny & fluffy! It's a shame to leave it incomplete so close to the end. And after all this time. NaruHina finally became a reality! NaruHina FTW! I sincerely hope you finish it. Good luck in all your endeavors!