Reviews for Let's Back Up
Niggaaaa countinue this and end it so my life will be complete
magicofantasy chapter 11 . 2/16
Please update ASAP
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
I love this omg! Please tell me there’s more...
scorpioneldar chapter 11 . 11/27/2020
most useful clone indeed. oh god. and thank god that even though Naruto doesn't know what that word means Hishashi doesn't know either.
I would love some more of this now that all the confusion is cleared up. I love happy endings.
wind-0-chaser chapter 11 . 5/4/2020
HILARIOUS! this had me literally laughing out loud
JayCheng chapter 11 . 4/5/2019
That ending got me dead! LOLOLOL
itsxoi chapter 11 . 9/27/2018
omyxnidnzjxnskzmosnxusnziemid! omygosh! I am looooviiiing this fic so damn much. I'm cracking up laughing, squeallllliiinnnggg from all the fluff like a flying pig while clapping my hands like a dying gawdayum seal because it's not even funny. It's damnnnn, fudging, downright hilarious! I'm really glad that I encountered this fic. With all the fluff mixed up with humor this is gold. Not to mention, beautifully done. And I'm really looking forward for what's more to come. Hoping for more stories from you.
gellophy chapter 11 . 6/10/2018
please come baaaack, this fic is so funny and cute!
gellophy chapter 10 . 6/10/2018
This chapter is so HILARIOUS
NarHina chapter 11 . 3/4/2018
Most useful clone in Naruto's life indeed. Please finish this was funny and cute and amazing I need more.

Love how Naruto clone got Hiashi and Hanabi to agree with him marrying Hinata plus Hanabi making herself available if it doesn't work out with Hinata I want Hinata get defensive when she hears that.

Also you mentioned if NaruHina doesn't become obvious a few chapters ago you would quite Naruto it has always been obvious when you look at the series overall, but Naruto is an action not romance anime, but it will do you good to know if you don't all ready NaruHina is canon.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 1 . 3/4/2018
Really indefinitely almost made me have a heart attack.

I really think Naruto doesn't understand what back up spouse means, or he's saying it when Hinata is really his first choice, but wants her to marry him thinking he's not her first choice when he is.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
muzicaldove chapter 11 . 1/17/2018
please come back and update!
Khaleesi Ryukage chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
Nooo! This and your other fic, Fifth and the Sixth
Jidai, are two of my favorite Naruhina fics! But they're both abandoned :'( come back from the dead, please! My life won't be completed without closure! Lol
initiate19 chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
that was so goood! i loved all the ruckus with the Hyuugas! I'd love to know whay happens next
Min-chan17 chapter 11 . 4/13/2017