Reviews for Feral
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2017
Crying because Lucius died out of nowhere
Arendora chapter 18 . 11/27/2017
This story is amazing! I cried so hard, simply brilliant thank you for sharing this.
jenniferparsonshere chapter 18 . 6/16/2017
Very good story. I was a bit sad that Lucius died. But you wrote it well.
Sonia chapter 18 . 5/14/2017
Love this story. Wish you didn't kill off Lucius, but it is your story and you are entitled to do whatever you wish.

Thank you for finishing it.

Love Sonia :)
Neddie24Surviver chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
The end made me cry a little...Lucius didn't deserve to die like that...he and 'Mione deserved a happy ending...
KrystalIsTheBestEver chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
Hey, I just wanted to say really good job! I loved the way you kept Hermione strong the whole way through and I loved the way that you kept the bad characters still bad but also good. I was really unhappy that you killed off Lucius but you are the writer so I bow down to your good judgement. And I also love Corbin so it hurt a little less but still. Ouch. I cried a little. Great job, thanks for completing it 3
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
I loved this story. I am just sad that Lucius died. Thanks for writing this.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 18 . 3/27/2017
Great story!
Fragilereality chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Fantastic! Can't believe I haven't read this before. Lumione is my favourite pairing. I'm very intrigued by the whole human were wolf idea and I love a not dead snape too! Lots to love about this so far!
laserdemon chapter 18 . 1/29/2017
This was really well written
Roamingkiwi chapter 18 . 1/6/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Passed a couple of hours on a rainy afternoon. Thank you for writing it.
GillianLSteele chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
I just found this story and i love it! Awesome job!
Ninja Goldfish chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
OH MY GOD HE DIED. Literally three sentences before that I was going "Oh thank god, she didn't kill them off. I don't think I could handle them dying." AND THEN HE DIED. WHY.
Okay I'm containing myself now but seriously I'm pretty upset about that. I understand why you did it and, as a fellow writer of fanfic, I completely respect your right to play with your characters as you see fit. Well written. Characters were a little off (as they honestly must be in fanfiction) but believable. Thank you for a few hours of entertainment.
Lyra Black chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
You killed Lucius I do not like that you did this, you are mean. Please next time add Tragedy along with the categories that this fic falls under. I liked this fic though aside from where Lucius died, it was rather fun to read.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2016