Reviews for Feral
stars.darkangel chapter 18 . 8/9
That last part just killed me. You, sir, have managed to do something even a cheesy romance film couldn't do. I cried like a little baby. Bravo, sir. That image of Lucius seeing her off just like every full moon night before just made me wanna clench my heart and sob. A great story! I was scared for a moment that Hermione's got a Stockholm syndrome but glad her character is just complicated in a way.
Thank you. This
FangLup chapter 18 . 7/25
Thanks for sharing it!
It was great.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 18 . 7/17
Ugh, my heart weeps for Lucius! I don't usually enjoy stories turning my favorite characters in to werewolves or vampires, but I have to say this was a brilliant story. It is amazing that even though the story took eight years to finish, it was so cohesive and fluid. I was disappointed to see Yani's character and the one soldier who lost his mind fall out of the plot, but you definitely made up for it by giving Draco a cameo. Although the ending was not necessarily happy, it did give the feeling of hope. Honestly, Lucius would not have gotten off so easily and I think it would have been difficult for Lucius to be the permanent mate of a she-wolf, so I think you made the right creative choice (even if it did break my heart).

Overall, great job!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 18 . 7/2
Wow that ending! That turned out better than I thought!
Please write another!
Anna Alexis chapter 18 . 6/21
This was amazing. But I cried when Lucius died...
sam853 chapter 18 . 6/6
it was a nice story :)
sam853 chapter 8 . 6/6
i like his human side :)
sam853 chapter 6 . 6/6
Its weird but I dont want Narcissa to get screwed :/
sam853 chapter 5 . 6/6
i like Fenrir and Hermiones relationship.
sam853 chapter 4 . 6/6
i love your story!
Sarawr Smiles chapter 18 . 6/4
Amazing story! Definitely adding to favorites pile, it's so great to see such a great hermione-werewolf story!
Great ending by the way, she was able to have Lucius, but ended up with her wolves.
Kayxbear chapter 18 . 6/2
I love and hate it! Ive always disliked a sad ending but at least you were able to write it in such a beautiful way. Thank you for such a beautiful story!
Aureleis chapter 18 . 5/29
Wonderful to see the conclusion of this fic, I was worried there would be more deaths than there were! Well written as always.
Draconian666 chapter 18 . 5/29
Noooooo I'm doing a big ugly cry you killed of lucius