Reviews for Feral
leo lea chapter 14 . 1/10
Noooo!
I thought this fanfiction would be finished. sad. nevertheless, its great! and its lovely to see, how caring Fenrir can be to his beloved ones. I never thought i would catch myself thinking good about this bad boy were wolf :)
And Lucius getting more and more sympathic, although he is a murderer, and this is a weird feeling, which makes Hermiones decisions understandable.

As far as I can judge, your language is without mistakes. I first read the German version of "Lewd Confessions", but then i thought that this oneshot would be even better in its original language, and it is! o my god, i was lying on the floor laughing about snapes goblin balls! :D :D

Well, and then i thought i could look through your other stories, and ended up here, and its not finished! Id like to have them have sex again when shes not in a rape mood... real sex... ;)

I dont really know how the english fanfiction works, but i hope youll read this lol
and, besides, Im Austrian, not German! Just to point it out :D

I love your way of writing and maybe youll hear from me again :)
Love, leo
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
Please update and continue! I'm a fan! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
O.o um i um i like um i love it !_
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
O.o
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
i love it but could u please stop with the smut...ur making me wet and hornyX) 3
Oakwing chapter 14 . 10/29/2013
Awwwww! Please continue with it!
Oakwing chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Ahhhh... I think thats si cute at the end!
BuffyMyraRae chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
What?! You have not deserted this story, please tell me you didn't. This is great! I haven't read a hg/lm seriously. And I love it. You haven't even had the release the tension! Please come back. I am a fan 3
Dani chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Morrrreeeee please i love it
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story. You have me on the edge of my seat wanting to know how the end goes!
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
Please don't have her take the mark. But I like the story so far
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
why there no be anymore? i just got really into it!
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
lOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! :) 3
smart as sunshine chapter 8 . 5/19/2012