Reviews for Feral
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 18 . 4/13
I loved this story. I am just sad that Lucius died. Thanks for writing this.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 18 . 3/27
Great story!
Fragilereality chapter 1 . 3/8
Fantastic! Can't believe I haven't read this before. Lumione is my favourite pairing. I'm very intrigued by the whole human were wolf idea and I love a not dead snape too! Lots to love about this so far!
laserdemon chapter 18 . 1/29
This was really well written
Roamingkiwi chapter 18 . 1/6
I really enjoyed this story. Passed a couple of hours on a rainy afternoon. Thank you for writing it.
GillianLSteele chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
I just found this story and i love it! Awesome job!
Ninja Goldfish chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
OH MY GOD HE DIED. Literally three sentences before that I was going "Oh thank god, she didn't kill them off. I don't think I could handle them dying." AND THEN HE DIED. WHY.
Okay I'm containing myself now but seriously I'm pretty upset about that. I understand why you did it and, as a fellow writer of fanfic, I completely respect your right to play with your characters as you see fit. Well written. Characters were a little off (as they honestly must be in fanfiction) but believable. Thank you for a few hours of entertainment.
Lyra Black chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
You killed Lucius I do not like that you did this, you are mean. Please next time add Tragedy along with the categories that this fic falls under. I liked this fic though aside from where Lucius died, it was rather fun to read.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
Why did you kill him?
stars.darkangel chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
That last part just killed me. You, sir, have managed to do something even a cheesy romance film couldn't do. I cried like a little baby. Bravo, sir. That image of Lucius seeing her off just like every full moon night before just made me wanna clench my heart and sob. A great story! I was scared for a moment that Hermione's got a Stockholm syndrome but glad her character is just complicated in a way.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Thank you. This
FangLup chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
Thanks for sharing it!
It was great.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Ugh, my heart weeps for Lucius! I don't usually enjoy stories turning my favorite characters in to werewolves or vampires, but I have to say this was a brilliant story. It is amazing that even though the story took eight years to finish, it was so cohesive and fluid. I was disappointed to see Yani's character and the one soldier who lost his mind fall out of the plot, but you definitely made up for it by giving Draco a cameo. Although the ending was not necessarily happy, it did give the feeling of hope. Honestly, Lucius would not have gotten off so easily and I think it would have been difficult for Lucius to be the permanent mate of a she-wolf, so I think you made the right creative choice (even if it did break my heart).

Overall, great job!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
Wow that ending! That turned out better than I thought!
Please write another!
Anna Alexis chapter 18 . 6/21/2016
This was amazing. But I cried when Lucius died...