Reviews for 40 Year Old Stalker
Ezzie Valentine chapter 6 . 6/13
I'm sorry gin! I didn't see that someone had pointed the hospice thing out because on the ffn app the chapters that the reviews are for don't list by chapter top clearly. in the app, it still shows hospice. Still enjoying this and can't wait to see how rikku and auron tasty to each other in this confined space
Ezzie Valentine chapter 5 . 6/12
this is a wonderful story so far! the only thing I see that could use a change is where the doctor mentions hospice. hospice care is utilized wheen a patient had 6 months or less to live. home c care would probably be best or in home care that give her physical therapy. just a suggestion, please don't take as criticism. I'm loving this so far!
Izumi Hamasaki chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
Okay, I know it's been a long time since this story was finished, but I just finished reading it and I have to say, it was beautiful! Seriously, I teared up a little a few times, especially in the last chapter. You are an amazing writer!
Turk 4 Life chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
OMG this has got to be the most cutest romance I have ever read of these two! You have such a great talent with writing... such a sophisticated writing style! I'm so inspired by your story lololol!

Do you have any more Aurikku's? I'm gonna go and check xD!

Bye bye and thanks for the wonderfully complete read!

Moosh
Adriannu255 chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
Oh, wow... I love this! You did an amazing job! I don't see how it could be any better!
JuniperScaymoore chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
HURRAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS! 3 X3
cheshireskitten chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
hey; I really liked the story - and your style of writing
always-kh chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
cute. nice ending. i'm not usually a big fan of los of time skips in one chapter but you wrote it well.
Bickduncan chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
wow... loved it!...

i swear i love happy endings!

If there is anything you should improve it's just giving your chapters a name...
Le Soleil Avant Le Crepuscule chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
Aww, so cute. I really liked it, and I'm glad it had a happy ending. "

Very sweet.

Much luff and cookies,

~Soleil
serenbach chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
Yay, I loved the ending! I really liked the sound of her wedding dress, too :)
starry34 chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
Honestly, I thought it was perfect. It was really romantic, but I didn't get any of the cheesy feeling. Really great. And, I loved this story, I'm so sorry it's over! Thanks for a great fic!
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
Aww! . I loved it! Poor Auron, being so nervous. :D When it comes to fighting he's an ace, but romance is new to him. lolz

It was a wonderful chapter and a great ending to a great story. . I'm sad to see it's over, but I'm glad you finished it! I hate starting a story and then it never gets finished.

u.u; I'm guilty of that myself, and I hate it, but writer's block is one of the most evil things known to the creative world! -Stabs it with a fork- Hopefully I'll get out of my funk soon.

Awesome story! Thank you for writing it for us all to enjoy! I look forward to your next work of art. :) I had lots of fun following your story.

~Kori
rikku247 chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
Yay, a happy ending! I loved how you ended it with the dress as Rikku's wedding dress. It was so whole story was really good. Thanks for writing it!

-rikku247
TenzouGirl chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
This is so good! I couldn't stop reading this, it's not every day you find a Aurikku story with a story line that doesn't make them fall in love with eachother instantly. It's cute like that, but making the readers wait for the romance is awesome too. _