Reviews for Home Alone
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great Job. I'm so glad that Nick didn't stoop to McKeen's level even though McKeen told Nick to shoot him and avenge Warrick's death and asked him what kind of friend he is to Warrick if he doesn't avenge his best friend's death. I was like don't shoot him Nick, don't stoop to his level. and I'm glad he didn't and glad that he missed.
stokesgirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Good one shot.

Though I can see Nick thinking this is all his fault, it isn't. Warrick told him to stay and ask the girl out. Even if Nick had walked Warrick out to the car, Warrick would still have gotten killed. If not that night, then another.

I thought for sure Nick was going to grab his gun and do something stupid. I'm glad he didn't.

I definitely think Warrick's death will change Nick and I like that he more determined than ever to bring justice to the criminals.

And he didn't fail Warrick by not shooting McKeen. Warrick wouldn't have wanted him to do that and shooting McKeen only would have given him the easy way out, instead of paying for what he did.

Go get 'em Nicky!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
An interesting little story that describes the pain of loss as well as the waste. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Great job! Your writing his tight. A real deep, emotional POV from Nick.