Reviews for Aftermath
Lanny-Sama chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
WHat?! It stops there ? :C Aw man things were getting interesting !
hkeren40 chapter 7 . 5/17/2013
Omg poor starscream! Good fic! More?
bermellon chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Que historia tan buena! Lamentablemente no están TERMINADAS!
That story so good! Unfortunately
they are not finished!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
interesting
Naundi chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Very intense and the most well written Transformers fic on this site. I mean that with all honesty.

Anyways, it leaves me speechless at the corruption that is the Autobots. I always felt that the 'Bots weren't 100% noble like they say they are. Cybertron would've been better off under Megatron's rule. At least he was honest about his intentions. I love the Optimus/Starscream interactions, but PLEASE don't turn it into slash. I see a revolution started by those two, but not romantic involvement.

Also, Optimus must visit Megatron's grave to apologize at some point. Or something. Megs didn't deserve any of the horrid treatment.

Please update this masterpiece soon!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
Intriguing story. Are you going to finish it?

Spark
Sneer chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
Wow this is dark...I love it!

Why the hell is Ratbat interested in Starscream?
Meirelle chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
This is getting crazy! :0 I hope Prime finds a way to warn Starscream in time.
Violetlight chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
If this is Cybertron under the Autobots, the planet would have been better off under Megatron's rule. At least he was honest about his plans for dictatorship.
Limmet chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Yay, I'm really glad to see this being updated! Interesting developments here; I'm curious to see what will happen to Starscream now. And to poor Skywarp as well; hopefully things will look up for him...

Awesome story!
Balrog Roike chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
As wrong as Megatron's intentions were, if he would have won, Cybertron would be better of.

With all the infighting, sometime he would have died, hus successor would have died and one day, a decent mech would have get the job and with time a good system and living standard would have developed.

But with this governement system in which the mighty and corrupt of the Golden Age are back to power, nothing can get better, as long as there is no new revolution.

I hope Prime, his Autobots and the lower classes get this soon and start to act accordingly.

BR
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
It is somewhat depressing how they all work against each other, despite some of them seeming to be meaning well.
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Ah, more intrigue! Hopefully Starscream is generally distrustful enough to head off after his conversation with Prime. Enjoyed the chapter.
Fire From Above chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
Geez, I wonder how much longer Everyone can put up with all these politicians.
NightElfCrawler chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Very intersting story. Can't wait to see where it's going.