Reviews for Ranma's Eternal Night
garbage. you suck. u have 2many. hospe you enjoy spam. ill be back
Monkey D. Rio chapter 11 . 7/27
I literally couldn't put this down, I've stayed up all night reading this and enjoyed every minute of it. I haven't looked at the other reviews but I don't have to, to know I wont be the first to ask you to PLEASE continue this.
However weather or not you do I will definitely carry on reading your stories, especially if they are as good as this one.
On a constructive note I have noticed a few spelling mistakes and the occasional grammatical error (though, due to my first comment, I am now suffering sleep deprivation and can't remember where, lol).
On the whole this is well written, and extremely enjoyable to read. I'll definitely be rereading it, probably more than once.

Needless to say I think I liked it. :)
Well Ranma clearly has become a girl now. Only a girl would cut their hair short as a big deal signifying a change in their life.
HopeSeiketsu chapter 11 . 4/14
I can't help but imagine Gemma joining, or atleast (Hmm not sure what its called but I suppose helping will do) "training" some of the men and showing Integral that Ranma really DID know of the upper limits of humans lol . I mean he could literally take out HUNDREDS of ghouls with the yama/umi-senken lol. Sure they may not "die" without the silver to the head, but I hardly think that matters when they are sliced and hell minced for that matter be some of the higher techniques of the yama. And that combined with the umi and some silver mellee weapons means he could prove to be an invaluable resource on par with walter. Though that is not to say he wouldn't be a source of innumerable headaches to Intregra lol.;-)
maryjane5000 chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
When Kasumi gives Ranma the necklace cross why doesn't it burn Ranma?

Is Ranma limited to guns & hand to hand or can he/she still use chi or ki for his/her special attacks?

Since Ranma didn't take Ryoga's body what happened to it?

If Kasumi feels that way about Vamp's why didn't she demand their Mother's necklace back?

If you haven't chosen Ranma's weapon yet I think it should be a Katana like his Mother's
Ranmamania chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
This is Awesome & needs to be updated

I have a question for you
Kasumi gave Ranma a cross yet it dosen't burn her/him like it would other vamps, so why?

If you don't have a reason then I'd like to suggest one & it's simple Jusenkyo is made of Holy Water which makes Ranma immune to (in this case) vampire weaknesses
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
Please UPDATE soon
hollow's conscience chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Honestly i hadnt thought of this crossover,and didnt know what to expect,but so far im really liking the story please keep up the good work
Le Chasseur chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Re-read this, and still terribly like it.
Is there a tiny, little chance that you will update this magnificent story ?
fellow chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Awe inspiringly awesome. Ranma rocks.
shugokage chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Definitely an amazing and unique story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
now that was not what i was expecting of a ranma/helsing crossover.
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 8/26/2013