Reviews for Ranma's Eternal Night
Le Chasseur chapter 11 . 3/13
Re-read this, and still terribly like it.
Is there a tiny, little chance that you will update this magnificent story ?
fellow chapter 4 . 2/12
Awe inspiringly awesome. Ranma rocks.
shugokage chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Definitely an amazing and unique story!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
now that was not what i was expecting of a ranma/helsing crossover.
Winter's Folly chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Amazing.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Wow. Wow, INCREDIBLE 3.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Well I was about to ask when you were going to have Integra realize just how bad ass Ranma had been while alive, but I guess with this chapter that may be something of a moot point.

I feel bad for the two maids he saved now. Must be confusing times coming for them.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
This was a rather fun little chapter, though I would have expected Ranma to be a 'little' bit more respectful of the queen, as he does admit she's like the Emperor, and even if he 'sits around and does nothing' he would show him respect.
niedosyt chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This is actually one of the better Vampire!Ranma stories. I like the originality, and how I can understand the story even if I haven't actually read Hellsing.

I like it- keep going! Update!
sm7772008 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
By far one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I really hope that you will update it soon.
Oakshaden chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
A meter long gun would be absolutely worthless as anything other than a bludgeon or a long range weapon. Giving it close and medium range capabilities is pointless because its size affects manoeuvrability.
Gytrash1167 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Fukken lol. Would be better if Ryoga hadn't been executed for comedic purposes, after all, Akane, Ranma, Shampoo are all in London and Ukyo is in an unknown place, could be in London too. Put them al in one place and add Ryoga and you've got a respectable wrecking crew who could show up at the mansion. Would make for a lot of funnies.

Ah well, it's unlikely that this story will update but I'll fave and follow anyway just in case.
Ibskib chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
I'm not sure if Ceres is just being angsty or if there's really no hope for them, they did seem to be attracted to each other at the festival, I just thought the romance thing was on a slow burn.