Reviews for Fair Play
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love those two and you did a wonderful job with their characters! And your ending was perfect - don't let anyone tell you otherwise! An excellent fic!
Niori chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This goes perfectly with the relationship that was between these two.
SunKrux chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
There is nothing wrong with the way you ended this. I say ignore the other poster's "ending". This one is just fine as it is. Leaves so much more to the imagination. :D
Katrina chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Loved the story, nicely written and lots of fun! Thanks!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Great story ...

I also believev that M's afraid ...
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I believe that I'd have ended it by saying that... Roxton pursued her as a hungry lion follows the flight of an impala, eager to taste his prey. Or, in this case, her lips and whatever else was revealed as he seized her body, peeling off the layers of clothing, eager to see more of her than her removal of his shirt had provided her of him.

The aroused, amused hunter would soon teach Marguerite to play with his shirt and with his emotions...and especially, with his lust! What Hippolyta had failed to achieve with her aggression and presumption, Marguerite had accomplished through taunting and flight. Now, it was HER blouse that would suffer torn buttons! But both of them would know who had torn it, and why, and how she had responded to his pursuit. And to his conquest of the saucy, desirable brunette.

Neither would have had it any other way, once she fled from him, testing his prowess and his determination to have her. She knew well the manner of the predator tempted by a pretty, fleeing gazelle. And she knew that her surrender brought her the victory that she had sought: to get him to pursue, and take her, to raise her passions to Olympian heights as she moaned and screamed in heat while her Orion taught her fully what it meant to be a maid in the hands of a strong, skilled hunter. Marguerite would remember this afternoon for all of her days. When she repaired that shirt of John's, she would feel a flush suffuse her features, and cast her eyes shyly down as she acknowledged what it meant to be a woman who has lain with Lord John Roxton!

In other words, I think Roxton should be seen as the victor in what Marguerite initiated. She probably intended it to end as I suggested, but many Marguerite fans fail to recall that girls catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. That works with men, too. She needs to use her mouth for more than sass. And on TLW, in later seasons, she did mellow and become infinitely more desirable.

Otherwise, great story! Good imagination and action. I enjoyed it. I'll read your other items, too, having enjoyed this.

gemeniexplorer
LadyKrux chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Very well ;)

I love this kind of fictions - missing scenes and enders.

This one is pretty hot ;) ;) Brilliant!
Di12381 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Well done. :)
darkjewelledassassin chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
He! This is love :D
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
great fic, but don't let Roxton be a puppy-dog or a lap-dog! WE like him the way he is, strong, independent, powerful, strong, not a wimp at the mercy of a woman's whims.